Zaccaria Pinball on Steam Greenlight!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ok its all kind of sinking in now. The game will be for sale on Steam, one could wait and buy there, or 'give' $25 minimun on indiegogo and still get the game only also putting that money toward stretch goals? I am very interested in any clarification. Also more info on the Zaccaria art book award would be of nice

wolfson

May 24, 2013
how good is this,didn`t even have time to get bored ****less waiting for this to be greenlit.now for some money in the pot and we`re away.still can`t believe it !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Ok its all kind of sinking in now. The game will be for sale on Steam, one could wait and buy there, or 'give' $25 minimun on indiegogo and still get the game only also putting that money toward stretch goals? I am very interested in any clarification. Also more info on the Zaccaria art book award would be of nice
Snorzel,i put in $25 .there are different targets,i can`t remember all of them,PC is $10,000,linux $12,000,cabinet $40,000.i think moolah will be raised quickly .:cool:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
this is fabulous news. the Indiegogo is basically gonna fund their own self publishing, have they clarified you can pick steam key as choice for pledge reward?
I would expect thats the case but would love to clarify..25US as an all in Preorder should be worth it for anyone that's remotely interested.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m thinking back when I was 12 years old,when I use to wag school and go to the Valley and my fave haunt,The Pinkball at the Gabba.i wished back then WOW wouldn`t be great to have my own pinnie parlour.well through Zen,Pro Pinball,TPA and now Zaccaria it`s coming true.when Zacc comes out that will be about 170 tables all up,i still pinch myself.:cool:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Great news for ASK/Magic Pixel they certainly deserve further success with their awesome pinball game. Good news also for PC users who will finally get their hands on it.

As for me, if development is going to stop here with the app so close to perfection, my own involvement will also be ending. There are about five graphics fixes and maybe two or three gameplay elements that have needed to be implemented for the last four months. Review posts from Flipper Bump, Snorzel and myself among others.

Maybe they've decided that requests for improvement will never end, and maybe they are right about that. But if the line has been drawn here at this exact point, then I'm afraid you will find me on the other side of it.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
74-89 I dont think they will let you down. I think they took a little time off, its only like 2 or 3 people working on it I think. They took 3 months away once, then came back with 3 new tables and tons of bug fixes. They commented on the crowdfund page that they plan to implement all the features up to 70k even if they fail to reach that amount. They say the features will be available right away if successful, over time if not.

I cant wait I have been revisiting all machines and though there are little flaws here and there, overall a great game.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
As for me, if development is going to stop here with the app so close to perfection, my own involvement will also be ending. There are about five graphics fixes and maybe two or three gameplay elements that have needed to be implemented for the last four months. Review posts from Flipper Bump, Snorzel and myself among others.

Maybe they've decided that requests for improvement will never end, and maybe they are right about that. But if the line has been drawn here at this exact point, then I'm afraid you will find me on the other side of it.
The development has been started again! All bugs, requests will be checked and fixed/implemented.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The development has been started again! All bugs, requests will be checked and fixed/implemented.

Good to hear, will update with some observations in the specific table threads. Is the way we have it set up now working good for you guys, or would you prefer a master issues thread? Anyway we can help communicate better let us know :)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] please try to look at all our posts you can in your sub forum since just after the last update, lots of gfx and bugs just after the release. Im excited to the next version

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts