Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.5

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
A new update is under construction. :p
Would you be so kind to list bugs you found meantime to this topic? Thanks!

Finally here is the new table:
r7vjad.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The last update was awesome I love Pool Champ it plays great. Please look at your last update thread I posted a few things in there that have not yet been addressed. Keep up the good work!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
When Is The Physics Update??????? WHEN???? Please Answer The Question. P L E A S E
It seems like physics update will be delayed because implementation isn't as issue free as we thought. What we want to develop now is that physics of ball and flippers would be calculated by separated physics engine module. This way the physics would be more accurate then the current one. Also there are numerous setups which have to be tweaked correctly. The point is these things need time and time and time and patience and time and time, so be patient little more. I think it would be a bigger problem if we released the new physics engine too early.

night

May 18, 2012
^
This sounds very good, and indeed, much more complex than just some tweaks. I prefer the wait for good results: just keep us informed about the progress, we love to hear about these things, even if it takes longer than planned.
-Looking forward to the new table!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
😀 Goood to hear an update about development in progress thanks, its nice for us to be informed here and there to know whats going on and what to expect, keep up your good work ASK. 👍

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Ahh yes Mexico 86. The third game to use the circular ROBOT popup targets. Love it! If I recall like Pool Champion these weren't lit either.
This is a very fun and challenging game. Some funny music too (from west side story?)
It looks great, can't wait to play it Zsolt!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Here is the change list of this update for issues I have found in updated threads.

FIXED malfunction of right upper slingshot on ROBOT

FIXED activation of Hole Score on HOT WHEELS

FIXED kickout hole timer when Special is lit on EARTH WIND FIRE

FIXED malfunction of Game Time Bonus on POOL CHAMPION

FIXED scoring of kickout hole on POOL CHAMPION

FIXED reset of drop targets at game start on FIRE MOUNTAIN

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Agreed , before I could hit the targets many times with the upper flipper , now the flipper it's shooting the ball around 70% out the targets down to the left ! 69.8% to be more precise .... :D

Members online

Members online