Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.8

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
With this last update the physics performance comes closer to the original physics of the real zaccs, and as far as im concerned this should be the reference in the proces of physics simulation of the ASK Zacc collection.

So with some finetuning here and there on the following update(s) the physics will hopefully act close to those on the following video.

http://youtu.be/z3w6ooJj6iE

I agree sir!!

74-89

May 2, 2014
Played Mystic Star for the first time also, fun game. When the STARS targets/rollovers are completed is that light sequence for a timed shot? Does anyone know what to hit when this is activated?

from the Instruction Card:

MYSTIC STAR

S-T-A-R-S
Hitting corresponding targets, lights the word S-T-A-R-S and advances special.

SPECIAL TARGETS
Lit when special is completed. The special scored by hitting them.

UPPER HOLE
Lights one letter of the word S-T-A-R-S.

LEFT DROPPING TARGETS
Hitting left dropping targets, advances bonus multiplier lights and scores orange special.

ORANGE SPECIAL TUNNEL
Every time the ball passes through the tunnel, the orange special advances.

COLLECT BONUS
If the ball is shot up the right upper channel, bonus is scored.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Was just playing a few rounds with the headphones on and was struck once again by how much the ball rolling sound really has a negative impact on the game. It sounds like a little pebble rolling around the table. I almost think a more robust and convincing ball roll sound would impact the feel of the game as much as the improved physics. Zsolt! Any news on this?? ;)

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Was just playing a few rounds with the headphones on and was struck once again by how much the ball rolling sound really has a negative impact on the game. It sounds like a little pebble rolling around the table. I almost think a more robust and convincing ball roll sound would impact the feel of the game as much as the improved physics. Zsolt! Any news on this?? ;)

I totally agree with this! I guess the sound is responsible for the overall perception of physics not negligible degree; actually a lot more. Let's tweak ball rolling sound!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.