Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.2

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I like this idea. I do not know where ASK is regarding the progress of the new physics update. I find the current physics barely playable. Certain shots on some tables are virtually impossible now, even with adjusted physics. As it is, I am finding myself playing this app less and less because it just is not an enjoyable experience like it was. At the very least, bring back the physics from the previous update to increase the playability. Also, since the iPad 1 folks are going to get outdated soon, it might be a good thing so as not leave a bad taste in their mouth. While the physics from the previous update were not ideal, they were playable and somewhat enjoyable.

Maybe these settings are helpfull, for me with these settings the gameplay has somewhat the feel as before the latest update but at least more playable as is now,

dd0f952f5653438fa8484d18d16db567.jpg

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
compared with the actual ilumination, most say ....it's loocking prety good alive ! will other tables also have some ilumination upgrade ?

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
I like this idea. I do not know where ASK is regarding the progress of the new physics update. I find the current physics barely playable. Certain shots on some tables are virtually impossible now, even with adjusted physics. As it is, I am finding myself playing this app less and less because it just is not an enjoyable experience like it was. At the very least, bring back the physics from the previous update to increase the playability. Also, since the iPad 1 folks are going to get outdated soon, it might be a good thing so as not leave a bad taste in their mouth. While the physics from the previous update were not ideal, they were playable and somewhat enjoyable.

Agree completely. Since the last update, playing has been more of a chore rather than an amusement.

Such a shame, too. The tables are visually stunning, and if the physics acted like TPA, Zen or Atomic, I would be spending hours instead of minutes playing Zaccaria tables.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Agree completely. Since the last update, playing has been more of a chore rather than an amusement.

Such a shame, too. The tables are visually stunning, and if the physics acted like TPA, Zen or Atomic, I would be spending hours instead of minutes playing Zaccaria tables.

Agreed, ask is busy at the moment implementing a new physics engine which is supposed to be much more accurate than the current one, so i hope that after the proces of fine tuning this engine on every table this collection will be competitive with others like TPA, Atomic and Pro Pinball, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Strange, on the previous update the coin sound at the start of a game was added and after this latest update it dissapeared again on quite some tables, how is this possible ?

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
Maybe these settings are helpfull, for me with these settings the gameplay has somewhat the feel as before the latest update but at least more playable as is now,

dd0f952f5653438fa8484d18d16db567.jpg

I tried these settings. The ball feels like it has more weight to it with these settings. The flippers are really, really powerful and just crush the ball, which is really good for tables like Stars Phoenix. Below is the settings that I have been using. The ball seems more "floaty", which is good for some of the older tables in my opinion. My experience with real older tables is that the flippers were always less powerful than the more modern ones. I am having trouble really being able to send the ball away with any power on the flippers with the new tables like the Stars Phoenix. I think it goes back to what Zsolt said about the physics, any gain in one area takes away in another area. Any way you look at it, there is some compromise. Thanks for sharing your settings.

225a30cd6b21e992009578e3a0f26251.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.