Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.8 [iOS/Android]

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Although there will not be new tables, there are several things to work on, for example a new clear light without sunbeam. Also some bug fixes if needed. It also would be good to implement some new features in time, like import/export feature of physics settings. Possibly remake our first pinball app, Age of Pinballs. Not to mention our ultimate plan that is a pinball editor. :)

Yes please on the age of pinballs remake. 22 tables already packed with interesting themes. Just needs your improved physics and icade support!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Yes please on the age of pinballs remake. 22 tables already packed with interesting themes. Just needs your improved physics and icade support!

++
And please make the game rules a little more interesting and maybe get rid of the randomly placed drop targets.
And a Mac port of Zacc and AoP would be nice, too.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
there are several things to work on, for example a new clear light without sunbeam.

I was under the impression that this had been implemented in 3.7. Please address this before moving on to other projects. I really miss the "legacy" daylight setting! It makes the game so much more enjoyable for me.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
We would have liked to make that table but we don't have enough detailed materials about it.

Oh man that is rough, I thought we had it due to the response in the 'materials request' stickied thread? What happened?

We are only 5 tables away from having every known Zaccaria collection! I am very pleased with the collection, but would gladly pay $5 or more pre table to see the remaining tables added. http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?mfgid=356&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced

Just to note, the hardware for Cine Star is all Williams/ Gottlieb stock. The same spinner can be seen on the Gottlieb tables Fun Park, Fun Fair, Tivoli, and Fun Land. Zsolt please, if you can direct your manegments attention to this thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/9830-Zaccaria-Elecro-Mechanic-tables-still-to-come
It can be seen that Top Hand, Tropical, and Granada are unique Zaccaria creations and not just copied.

New Stars Phenoix imo should be in as there are plenty of pics. We got Pinball Champ, NSP has an extra flipper, different target layout slightly, and original art. http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4510

I am so grateful for this game don't mean to sound ungrateful, I just care a lot about seeing this game complete especially when we are SO CLOSE. Thank you Zsolt and ask team! I'm going to do some serious playing to try and find any outstanding bugs so they can be squashed before the (hopefully) PC release!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Just one more thing and I will stfu. This game is worth far more than I paid for it, I already own it on all devices I have. I would like to donate to see this project continue to its end and/or fund more recreations from another company. [MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION] please let us know if you guys have anything set up for people to do this.

Off topic: is Dream Pinball 2 and ask homework game and is it going to release?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Nautilus - if cradling on the left flipper, upon releasing the flipper, the ball is a little slow on coming onto and down the flipper. Might be a very minor meshing issue between rail and flipper.

General - is it possible to get the option to not have 'Game Time Bonus' as in the operator settings of a real Zacc table, before this project is wrapped up?

Love the new tables, thanks for the update.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
UPDATE v3.8.1 has been sent to Google for review.

ADDED a new light feature (ORIGINAL) to graphics settings that offers day room without sunbeam.
FINE-TUNED slingshot power to avoid constant drain feeding by outlanes on NAUTILUS, WOOD'S QUEEN and CINE STAR.
FIXED ball stuck at top part of the table on NAUTILUS.
ADDED missing reflection to EM tables.

74-89

May 2, 2014
http://forum.vecchiflipper.it/flipper-forum/discussione2440-flipper-zaccaria-red-show.html

This link alone would appear to provide enough graphic materials to complete Red Show. The cabinet art is all that's missing, but other Zaccs of the same period have similar art. If it's more about missing electronic materials then I would say, just wing it :p

Seriously, I would have thought Ten Stars and New Star's Phoenix could be included since most of those tables have already been recreated. I think Ten Stars is only a different backglass for Universe.

Along the same lines, Space City, Ski Jump, Queen's Castle and the EM version of Strike are only minor variations of tables we already have (because YES! We already have SO MUCH).

So that's it for my "greedy" input! I'll be staying home from work today to try the new update.

You guys are awesome.

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Just played through all the "new" tables, Lucky Fruit onwards, in v3.8.1

Absolutely no criticisms to offer. Everything looks and feels great!

Happy Birthday to me.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Update v3.8.1 has been sent to Apple for review. It should be available in about 6 days.

UPDATE v3.8.1
ADDED a new light feature (ORIGINAL) to graphics settings that offers day room without sunbeam.
FINE-TUNED slingshot power to avoid constant drain feeding by outlanes on NAUTILUS, WOOD'S QUEEN and CINE STAR.
FIXED ball stuck at top part of the table on NAUTILUS.
ADDED missing reflection to EM tables.
(UPDATE v3.8)
ADDED 3 new tables, CINE STAR, WOOD'S QUEEN and NAUTILUS.
FIXED wrong arcade flippers on FUTURE WORLD.
FINE-TUNED lightmap textures for light environment.
(UPDATE v3.7.1)
FIXED wrong position of flippers on SUPERSONIC.
REMOVED unnecessary plastic nuts on SUPERSONIC.
FIXED wrong position of playfield on UNIVERSE.
(UPDATE v3.7)
ADDED a new EM pinball table, SUPERSONIC.
FIXED wrong function of Multispecial that gives an extra ball now on FARFALLA.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Glad to hear a non-sunbeam daylight version is in the works.
+1 hoping that all Zaccaria tables are eventually included
+1 for Zaccaria on PC. Would love to play on my cabinet at home.

Keep up the super work, Zsolt and team!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
You were right Reagan Dow - Apple waited closer to two weeks to lush the update through. Man it was worth the wait. Just downloaded the update. The four new tables are top notch. Incredible work, ASK! Thank you so much.

:D

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Finally v 3.8.1 is available on IOS !!! :)))))

Very nice job!!!! New tables are cool, Nautilus is great!!!!! :)
And normal lighting...with light beam in option...perfect!!!

Is there a way to set the number of balls for each table individually ? or would it be in a future update ...?
Actually it seems only a general settings option but some tables indicate 3 balls per play while most are 5 balls per play.
Would be nice to have an individual ball setting :)

Wonderful job guys!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.