Zaccaria Pinball - Zankor Bugs & Feedback

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
In light of the post below by luvthatapex, feel free to ignore my misguided babble.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a theory of how the plunge skill shots should operate. Several updates back, the ball would often go up into the the rollover area underneath the platform rather than dumping out into the lower play field. In order to make some sense of the layout of the upper level, I am suggesting that the ball might flow similar to this picture:

e9d8cf415f3330b01041d52df754dc4a.jpg

I'm thinking that the momentum gained from the various slots will carry the ball to the corresponding rollovers. The left-most shot will carry the furthest, etc.

A ball that falls to the right of the slots will not have the momentum to carry it to the rollovers and will fall to the lower play field like all shots do now. A shot the carries beyond the slots could fall dead from the last post it hits and also drain to the lower play field.

e617e395c86d06f56f88d66a8958417a.jpg

Or the overshot could have the most momentum and roll up to the rollovers and bounce unpredictably off the flipper to the left of the rollovers, kind of like a wildcard.

Am I making any sense at all?

Last edited:

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Those 3 top rollovers are the bottom playfield. I have checked them on an Android device and they work fine. But we have noticed that 5 sensors/lamps are missing on the 2nd playfield. I think you were thinking of them, weren't you?

I owned this game and I recall there were 5 buttons/switches on the upper clear playfield that would be the hit when the ball is plunged. THEN the ball would fall to the lower playfield. I don't think you have those 5 switches in the recreation, do you? Of course there are also rollovers on the main playfield underneath the upper playfield. I think that's the confusing part.

I checked the virtual table that I helped to build a long time ago and they are switches 50-54 on the upper playfield if that helps....

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I owned this game and I recall there were 5 buttons/switches on the upper clear playfield that would be the hit when the ball is plunged. THEN the ball would fall to the lower playfield. I don't think you have those 5 switches in the recreation, do you? Of course there are also rollovers on the main playfield underneath the upper playfield. I think that's the confusing part.

I checked the virtual table that I helped to build a long time ago and they are switches 50-54 on the upper playfield if that helps....
Thanks. Anyway have you remembered how many scores those switches give? Based on rule sheet rollovers award 500.000 points.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks. Anyway have you remembered how many scores those switches give? Based on rule sheet rollovers award 500.000 points.

According to the virtual table, the upper playfield 5 rollovers score 20,000 points each (which seems low as they are difficult to hit). 500,000 would be better :)

I recall there were additional points for all 5 hit and something else happened, like the ramp popped up for the large cannibal head target or something. Sorry its been a while since I played the game (I sold it years ago).

I took a pic from the manual to show you the rollovers but can't figure out how to include it. See page 19
(manual is here: http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/gen2/zankor/ZankorManual(en).pdf)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt on the lower side the first two dropdown targets from the left arent lit, see pic.

Same issue with the slings here btw, for example, most of the time the left sling kicks the ball straight into the right outlane.
7ba21d9bab6859b40f0005f571e704dd.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.