Zen Marvel releasing more tables to iOS

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
I'm pretty sure I've seen enough Marvel titles to last me, but I like the art on Tesla. What I wanna know is why they won't sell me the mars pin. I put it on a Surface tablet for somebody and thought it was a pisser, so why isn't it on Android?

So I will pass on this Marvel update and get the upcoming Star Wars pack instead.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
What is it about Iron Man you guys don't dig as much as the other tables?

The Dad-dancing douchebag on stage!

Fear Itself feels dangerous, dark, epic. I even like the music.
Table design is so good!

The production quality of all these 4 tables, but Fear Itself especially, makes Farsight look like Amateur hour. No offence Farsight.

I like Episode IV, but this is the ultimate release pack for me so far (Android/mobile).

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Nope! -
'Fear Itself' is first.
The others are all tied for Second place.

I'm loving Fear Itself as well.

Love the behind the flipper accelerator like on Nascar/Grand Prix.

Like the modes as well.

Infinity Gauntlet is fun, as is Moon Night.

Iron man isn't one of my favorites.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

The production quality of all these 4 tables, but Fear Itself especially, makes Farsight look like Amateur hour. No offence Farsight.

I like Episode IV, but this is the ultimate release pack for me so far (Android/mobile).

I do agree about quality. But remember these Zen tables are built from the ground up. Not reproduced photo identical. This is where the quality differences come in I think.

Not to mention the different engine each game uses.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I do agree about quality. But remember these Zen tables are built from the ground up. Not reproduced photo identical. This is where the quality differences come in I think.

Not to mention the different engine each game uses.

Quality is something felt and experienced in something's use- a product of excellent design and meticulous attention to detail.
I feel it with Zen.
TPA not so much (passion and ambition - yes / quality - no).

(I still love TPA though)

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Quality is something felt and experienced in something's use- a product of excellent design and meticulous attention to detail.
I feel it with Zen.
TPA not so much (passion and ambition - yes / quality - no).

(I still love TPA though)

Heavy balls aside :p I really like the feel of Zen. It feels like you are actually playing something physical.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.