Zen Marvel releasing more tables to iOS

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I like these four tables on the PS3 version. They're not my favorites by any means but they're fun. Sorcerer's Lair is my definite favorite.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Android works perfectly!

Damn - those tables look, sound and play amazingly!
Even the ui is beautiful.
Farsight please look how well this is done and copy it shamelessly.

I'm not looking forward to the inevitability buggy version of Space Shuttle with quite the same zeal.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Had to delete on my iPhone for the update to actually work, now have to redownload all the tables again :rolleyes:

Hopefully that wont happen on iPad later today. iPhone 5 optimisation finally though.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I deleted then re-installed. Saw the new tables in the menu but app crashed when restoring tables. Lame. Has anyone on iOS actually been able to play a game of Zen since the update?

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
Has anyone on iOS actually been able to play a game of Zen since the update?
I also deleted and reinstalled and now it works, iPad1, IOS 5.1.1

I must redownload every table and i downloaded the Iron Man table first,
It plays very well and it seems to be a good challenge to reach the final Mission.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm on iOS 6+ and deleted the damn thing 6 times and re-installed. It seems to quit in the middle of downloading my purchased tables. Oh well. Maybe 2nite it willl be sorted out.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm pretty sure all problems are down to the paranormal table, try reinstalling and download your tables individually rather than restoring purchases and do not download paranormal.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Iron man in 4th? I had high expectations, I'll leave that one then!

I quite like the table, it's a toughie, but that music!!! It has that old-school Zen generic monotony. The later releases don't seem to suffer so bad with the crappy music.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.