Zen Pinball 2 - Pinball FX2 Classics

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Enjoy guys! I hope we'll see Street Fighter II, Ms. Splosion Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Plants vs Zombies for all platforms some day.

Ms Splosion Man will never go multi-platform. It's a Microsoft property and it appears that the Zen can't even release it on the Xbox One for some reason.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Core pack is pretty good. I have them on my Steam account. Rome is my favorite, then Secrets, Pasha then bio Lab. Bio lab is bizarre I think but still fun. I can't see my getting them again if and when I get a PS4 since I have them on on Steam already.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Ms Splosion Man will never go multi-platform. It's a Microsoft property and it appears that the Zen can't even release it on the Xbox One for some reason.

I know, but everything can happen. I never thought they could release the core pack on mobile and PSN after all these years.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I know, but everything can happen. I never thought they could release the core pack on mobile and PSN after all these years.

There's a big difference between a temporary exclusive and full blown ownership of a property. The core pack was a multi-year exclusive deal which recently expired, while the Ms Splosion Man is actually a property that is owned by Microsoft.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It's live on PSN Europe, and it looks like it's been mispriced as £2.49... That#s 70% off. I suppose it's not just Farsight that Sony mess around!

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I bought the Core collection today for PS3 and plan on purchasing it for iOS on Thursday. I bought a $20.00 Playstation Store card this morning and bought Sorcerer's Lair, South Park Pinball, Core Collection and Earth Defense. I think I like playing Zen better on a console because I always score higher than on my iPad.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I don´t understand why people game on tablets and phones other then for the mobile factor. Input lag issues, small screen and crappy touch pad controls?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I don´t understand why people game on tablets and phones other then for the mobile factor. Input lag issues, small screen and crappy touch pad controls?

I prefer playing pinball on the iPad. I like the touch screen scheme. Size of screen is proportional to your perspective of it. I can actually focus on it completely and have it in portrait view unlike a TV. I have no lag issues ever. And mobility is clutch. If you're a console gamer then I get where you're coming from. But for me ipad is the best.

I do agree that playing on a phone is a waste of time though.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I like playing on iPad, portrait view is great. Touch screen for flippers is fine but nudging not so much. I modded an icade with flipper and nudge buttons - definitely my favorite way to play. iPhone is pretty much emergency use only - stuck somewhere and bored

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I prefer playing pinball on the iPad. I like the touch screen scheme. Size of screen is proportional to your perspective of it. I can actually focus on it completely and have it in portrait view unlike a TV. I have no lag issues ever. And mobility is clutch. If you're a console gamer then I get where you're coming from. But for me ipad is the best.

I do agree that playing on a phone is a waste of time though.

Nah could say the same thing to lesser extent with consoles... PC Master race checking in ;)

Most tvs people use with their consoles have input lag also. My Sony W6 has overcomable though but tablets like Ipad Air etc has quite a bit of input lag so your controls is delayed which make the timing harder.

Since I am PC Master race I also have a monitor with swivel but the Pinball Arcade tables don´t feel suitable to run in portrait mode on a 16:9 monitor. I think 16:10 would be a better aspect ratio then 16:9 to narrow so in that sense I would rather have an Ipad then a Note tablet like I have now :)

My 50" work quite well but a 4K 32" 16:10 monitor would been nice.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Just wanted to mention the Core collection is now available within the Zen pinball mobile app! Tables on iOS are $0.99 each!

Members online

Members online