Zen Pinball Username Roll-call

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Norb, I tried to add you to my Game Center friends list but it didn't work. Not sure why. You can try and add me if like. I'm Kolchak357.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Norb, I tried to add you to my Game Center friends list but it didn't work. Not sure why. You can try and add me if like. I'm Kolchak357.
just sent. the problem is there is a space or something between the norbert26 and the 12 so it looks like this norbert26 12 you will see it anyhow when it comes in.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
We really need a friend leaderboard on TPA ( android ). Have and love Zen Pinball on my Nexus 7 and PS3 my username on android Jim O'Brien and Clandestine_Can on PS3.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
My steam / Zen-Pinball / Pinball FX username is

moewe

I have it installed all available tables on my cab and it looks very good in Portrait mode.
But at the moment i have to play it with a Gamepad.
I hope, someday they will support the virtuapin Plunger Kit.

I have it also installed on my PS3 (GameID is also moewe) but primilary i play the PC-Version.

Last edited:

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Just so you know I have an alternate Swarm account for the Android version because I had to reboot my Nexus 7 a while back and forgot the password associated with my skykid account. The other Swarm account I use is skykid3k, so feel free to add me with that account as a friend.

In addition my Steam account is skykid3000 for Pinball FX2.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Hey moewe, I use the virtuapin plunger with analog nudge an plunger in zen. All you need is a combination of x360ce (free) and xpadder (7 bucks) and some time to set it up. There are several threads about it here and there. Basically as both tpa and zen support simultaneus controller and keyboard input you use xpadder (keyboard) for all button like inputs and x360ce for all the analog stuff (stick, trigger).

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I play Star Wars, Marvel and Zen Pinball and have all 3 apps for them on iOS. Feel free to add me my username is Eaton Beaver 3.

PinPipe

May 26, 2013
Just the same everywhere. I am PinPipe.
See you on the other side.

Sleepless night. Added all above.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
If you're on Android, everyone will be migrating over to Google Play Games from swarm in the next month or so. Zen will provide details in the What's New section of the Google Play listing for the game version you use.

Star Wars is the first to migrate.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
On android I'm bravewall. On ps I'm crumbles.

Not sure what to do while waiting for the move to Google play. I added a bunch of you to swarm, but I guess that only matters until we are out of limbo.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
On android I'm bravewall. On ps I'm crumbles.

Not sure what to do while waiting for the move to Google play. I added a bunch of you to swarm, but I guess that only matters until we are out of limbo.
If you want to see the names of folks you're playing against now, you're going to have to somehow relate their swarm name back to their google plus profile. I don't think there is a way to map swarm IDs back to Google+ IDs.

Mine is easy. jaredmorgs.

Travelbugsteve

Aug 14, 2013
I'm a zen pinball 2 player and have all 41 tables. If ne1 is interested in playing/competing against me my psn username is travelbugsteve. I play zen pinball 2 on ps4

Members online

Members online