TZ is up.. (1.2.1 Feedback and Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
TZ is up...

It's not that clever after all, it's asking me to buy it. Tournament mode too!

Turbine

May 19, 2012
TZ is up...

Ah thanks, worked after logging out and back in twice, although may have been because I didn't choose to connect to Facebook the second time.

wannabepba

Jul 28, 2012
Ball seems a little floaty, but it's been quite a long time since I've played the physical table, so don't remember what it really feels like...

Turbine

May 19, 2012
TZ is up...

Something's a bit flakey here. Got TZ but lost all my other tables. Logged out and in again and got them back, but now it wants me to buy TZ..

dschulman

Nov 30, 2012
Not getting the download

I'm having trouble too. Kickstarter ID is same as farsight ID, but I don't know if they know that. And my appleID is different, so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Kickstarter email
PLS read for instructions on how to redeem table if you've donated:

Project Update #12: Update #12 We are LIVE!!!
Posted by FarSight Studios
We are very excited to announce that this fantastic table is now available in the Pinball Arcade for iOS, Mac, and Android! This table will also be released on other supported platforms in the near future. We want to acknowledge the amazing support our Kickstarter backers have shown in funding the up-front licensing costs for this table. Thanks to you, we’re able to offer this table for only $4.99 (instead of the $9.99 we had planned), despite having to pay a royalty on each sale that is several times higher than any table we’ve done before. As a small token of our appreciation, anyone who backed this table on Kickstarter at $10 or more will receive the table on the device of their choice PLUS the Pro version of the table PLUS a cool Twilight Zone™ custom pinball that can be used in any table in the game. Thank you for supporting us!

To claim your free Twilight Zone table on iOS, Mac, and Android, simply log out of your farsight account and log back in. Easy as that! If you are on iOS, there is a possibility of a bug that was discovered after we submitted and will be fixed very soon. There is a chance that you will lose your purchases after logging out. Simply do a restore transactions AFTER logging back in and you will have all of your tables restored to you!

wannabepba

Jul 28, 2012
Wow...that clock is really loud... click click click click click click click click click

mitchismo

Oct 29, 2012
No dice. My Kickstarter ID, Pinball Arcade ID, and Apple ID are all different. There was no mention they had to be the same. Is that the trouble? Any word on that?

I donated for multiple platforms and none of them work. I'm kind of bumming.

night

May 18, 2012
TZ: Where are the shadows of all the elements on the table? There are no shadows! The table looks flat, like there is a bright ugly spot on it, no depth. The clock looks bad, how can they release a table with a clock looking like this.. Bad transparant plastic texture on the ramps, grey dull look, is this plastic?

Still ball stutter problems with lots of tables on the iPad2 iOS6, what's wrong FarSight, I payed for tables that are suffering from serious troubles! NOT happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online