TZ is up.. (1.2.1 Feedback and Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabepba

Jul 28, 2012
Still ball stutter problems with lots of tables on the iPad2 iOS6

I'm having stuttering on TZ as well.

Also, when you score the piano jackpot in multiball, the sound effect isn't really correct. The sound that I can only describe as kind of like wind-chimes is missing.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Once this hits PlayStation 3 I will be excited. Until then I will try my best to ignore this. :p

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
There's only one ID that matters:
FarSight ID

You log into your FarSight account on the device by clicking on "Login" then enter the email address associated with your FarSight ID, then your password. The table should be unlocked for you IF you provided FarSight with your FarSight ID email address.

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
Having the same troubles in. Kicked in $100, but logged out and into my Farsight account, but no free TZ for me. Now I can't log in at all ("login failure"), presumably because the Farsight servers are overloaded.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i dont inow the game well but havent noticed any kag in the few games ive olayed ios5 ipad3 , so anything i should be aware of in the op menu?

already turned of family mode in scared stiff

bh certainky has flipper changes multioler seems harder to hit and you can double tap and save a ball with lower left flipper at least as easily as bedore ramp **** seems easier.

heh tpa will soon dwarf most of my other ios purchases combined hah..well maybe not all of them but a chunk!

Sleepcap

Jun 30, 2012
Never during the kickstarter they contacted me about my farsight-ID...? (only about my target device)

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Was happy to get the table first thing is morning after seeing the update available. Then the oddness started, logged into FS account and dl the table, was surprised to see the pro menu unlocked. Starting another table meant redownloading it again. Logged out of FS account and then back in, lost all my purchases. Restart app and logged back in, restored purchases but then had to pay for the pro menu in TZ. Logged out and in again and that seems to be resolved even though it did say say me on the table briefly.

Seems I still have to download (edit - not every!!) some tables again and that has become a crazy long process now, not only because the amount of tables but the time for each table seems to be getting looooonger and looooooonger.

Edit- Not every table, just the usual physics modded ones as we normally have to do as pointed out below. Was too quick to post and not go thru every table first.. but that takes ages when the updates are so slow :p

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Had to download a few table again, but they said on the iOS update it said physics improvements to a few of the tables, so I assume that's why.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
so i redownload Black Hole expecting it would fix the textures(what else?) and NO?

how do i get my money back?

Whoever did the work on MM please fix the others. That table runs beautifully.

EDIT: And gorgar runs beautifully. and Monster bash runs beautifully. and totan runs beautifully. So, i was being harsh. the love hate continues. It seems like problems ARE being ironed out slowly but surely. As long as more gets fixed than broken from now on, i will try not to complain anymore.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Never during the kickstarter they contacted me about my farsight-ID...? (only about my target device)

They are assuming that your farsight ID is the same email you used for your kickstarter account. My kickstarter email is different so I just created a new farsight ID using my kickstarter email account and I was able to access the TZ table.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Has anyone figured out how to access the twilight zone custom pinball? I can't find it in the menus anywhere.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Had to download a few table again, but they said on the iOS update it said physics improvements to a few of the tables, so I assume that's why.

Ahh, I didn't see that mentioned in my haste to hit the update button, so that would be why then. Cheers!

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012

This is the same with me, I can't get the table I pledged $30 for as my Farsight / App Store login is different to the one I gave as the kickstarter. What do I do? I'm not paying for something I'm owed.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Powerball looks like a regular pinball, but it's the first day. Bugs will be worked out. I am too happy it's out. Thanks. Even made November release. :)

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Apart from the Clock (Which is indeed v.poor) I'm really liking so far.
Too tight for TZ KS....LOL. Though I'm in for STTNG.
So pleased with USD4.99 price-Hopefully this'll up sales to casual players too. All good for FS.
(Though $10 backers getting Pro thrown in might upset some KS early adopters...)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
BH got several fixes and updates. The lower playfield flipper glitch is fixed, the drop targets are more responsive, the upper left flipper is more useful, it's easier to get to the lower playfield, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts