November mobile tournament is up!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Thanks for the heads up -but hopefully we will have a November tournament with NO FEAR leading the charge. Maybe rename the thread POST-HALLOWEEN mobile tournament is up!

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Tournament Haunted House has a rollover bug that was not there before on eralier tournaments.
Just scored 3,3M points, registered as 0,3 :(
Crap!

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Tournament Haunted House has a rollover bug that was not there before on eralier tournaments.
Just scored 3,3M points, registered as 0,3 :(
Crap!

I've got this always during the PC tournament. Only safe solution is to finish the game during the time limit and let all balls drain fast enough.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Oops! My bad. Should have named it "it's about time..."

No worries if we get another tournament this month we will just call it the new november tournament. Its nice to have a thread running during the tournaments to figure out the quirks like HH (thanks tarek)

looks like it running for 11 days - probably because the PC tournament was extended.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
I just posted my highest MB score ever to take the lead on Bronze :)

Yeah, winning the bronze tier of the tourney is like winning at the special olympics, but it's still a first for me :D

...let's see if I can do well on the rest of them, too.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Nooooo, just got 33mil on Elvira (good score for me) and the FS server went down as I was posting the score. Pretty sure it didn't go through.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Everytime I click on tournament at the moment the app crashes, anyone else having this problem

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Everytime I click on tournament at the moment the app crashes, anyone else having this problem

Same here. On an iPad. Even updated iOS to latest to try and fix....No luck :'( (Odd thing is it was OK earlier....WHAT YOU DONE @FARSIGHT????)

Been waiting for this tourney lonnnnnnnggggggg enough :mad:

Andy

Last edited:

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
Yesterday, tourney was working fine. Today, instant crash when I try to get into it. This kinda sucks.

Members online

Members online