November mobile tournament is up!

chiliace

Aug 15, 2012
Entering tournament crashes my iPad 3. Worked fine yesterday. Left a message on their Facebook detailing the problem.

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
Just got a message from FS for this tourney, saying to get in there and rack up those scores?!?!?!? Hard to do when u CANT GET IN!!!!!

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Hall of Fame scores have been messed up, remote saving and restoring of scores has been messed up...seemingly, mostly server-related issues. It's Saturday as well...I doubt anyone's home to reset anything if it's the server(s) that have crashed.

Last edited:

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
Hall of Fame scores have been messed up, remote saving and restoring of scores has been messed up...seemingly, mostly server-related issues. It's Saturday as well...I doubt anyone's home to reset anything if it's the server(s) that have crashed.

Welp. Guess I'll go work on my Zacc scores. I *will* dominate Magic Castle. This I swear.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Currently the app crashes when I select tournament.
Restarted ipad, no luck there.
Updated from ios 8 to ios 9, tpa still crashing when selecting tournament... :(

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Cannot argue with their pinball when poopin' prowess - they rock
But their communication's in the crapper for sure (seems to be getting Worse (if that's even possible LOL))

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
Argh...still nothing??

Doesn't FS look at the various social media outlets even while not at work? I find that hard to believe, but if so, quiet disheartening....☹️

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
I'm 0'Doyle

1N019IN.png

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts