November mobile tournament is up!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'm 0'Doyle

1N019IN.png

Huh, that's interesting - I didn't know the master edition had a different leaderboard.
My version's leaderboard has 789 players and #1 snorzel score is 24,295,500, my #7 is 11,718,710.
Bummer the 2 versions don't have consolidated leaderboards...

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
I thought the ME scores seemed low. Hm, wonder if the purchase xfers to the other...

Edit: nope. Dang.
I guess one of these days I'll have to unlock the regular edition gold membership :(

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Otherwise, it's pretty incredible that I can play classic pinball tables while poopin'.
Ima gotta getta iPad so I can get with all this talk about poopin' while it happens. You mobile guys are more fun than I and the other PC losers. The craziest we get is turning our monitor 90 degrees. We wouldn't be so impressed by that if we had an iPad. And were iPoopin' with it.

Hope you folks get your tourney back soon. Your scores are really low so far.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Ima gotta getta iPad so I can get with all this talk about poopin' while it happens.

Hope you folks get your tourney back soon. Your scores are really low so far.

Hey thanks (poopin right now BTW) the tourney started Thursday after noon and the sever went down Friday night. So mostly warm up games.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Hey thanks (poopin right now BTW) the tourney started Thursday after noon and the sever went down Friday night. So mostly warm up games.
I'm just teasing you. But I'll be watching when the server returns for you guys.

As the hippies used to say, keep on poopin'.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
My iOS devices crashing on tourney, iPad and iPhone. Hope it's fixed sooner then later. As I said earlier, farsight needs to go beyond putting out a new game each month and collecting their monies and work on their infrastructure, multiplayer modes, and functionality amongst other things. As long as they keep this rinse, cycle, repeat system they are stuck on, they will never grow imo. Great games, but getting tired of their deafness. Maybe I closed the pinbar cavern too soon..

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
No offense Flippy, but talk is cheap...How about u give folks a free pin the next time one is available or some free SWAG for everyone's inconvenience?

Just a thought...

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
No offense Flippy, but talk is cheap...How about u give folks a free pin the next time one is available or some free SWAG for everyone's inconvenience?

Just a thought...

Respectfully disagree - tournaments are just an extra feature - not the core product.

Klemens Raich

Oct 31, 2015
we got lucky to have this app TPA...
problems come and go...
no one is perfect in this world.

forever will be my best game in my life ������������

sorry for bad lang.

invitro

May 4, 2012
forever will be my best game in my life ������������
Wow, I think you are the first person from Slovenia I've seen here! Your language is great, no worries.

One of my favorite parts of PAF... all the different countries with pinball fans!

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
Respectfully disagree - tournaments are just an extra feature - not the core product.

I think all here are mostly pleased with the core product, but if the product does not produce the expected results, ppl are inclined to voice their displeasure. We all have paid for this product, why not expect the product to work?

This soapbox is giving me vertigo....I'm getting down now ✌

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
Not at all Nail...GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Boyle Co. Is Danville, right? My sister and her brood live in Lancaster. I'm originally from Morehead.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I think all here are mostly pleased with the core product, but if the product does not produce the expected results, ppl are inclined to voice their displeasure. We all have paid for this product, why not expect the product to work?

This soapbox is giving me vertigo....I'm getting down now ✌

context for my response was that a lot of the negativity is about FS's lack of communication - Flippy responded that FS is aware of the problem, letting us know they are fixing it, and apologized for the troubles - and then was immediately stepped on. More appropriate response (IMHO) from us "fans" should be thanks for the update and let us know when you have a fix (i.e keep the communication coming!)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts