The Music Video Thread

karl

May 10, 2012
Been away from this thread for a while and what do I see? Ween and Talk Talk on the same page. Both of them among my favorites. Well done, group :cool:

Never heard of Bang before, Kolchak. Sounds interesting.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
next time the complainers start complainin' the releases too late... play 'em some MF classic original-lineup cheap trick!! ;) GDmit!! ;)

nothin' like that tom peterson superbass, bun e. drums!! and robin's robin-like scrreeeech... and rick's scrrreeching guitar!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
P.P.S. again - and that was from trying to find the YES, YES - JOHN LENNON AND CHEAP TRICK COLLABORATION from before he was effing shot and killed... YES, CHEAP TRICK WITH JOHN LENNON... read that again heh then watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im3AUiCGqnk

and in case ya didn't know, cheap trick has performed "sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band" LIVE at the hollywood bowl i dunno, a few times i think now... there's a cd of it and it's-a rockin'... they always were a sort of strange continuation of the beatles, if you listen to their earlier stuff. kindova darker, punkier beatles through a certain stage early on, 70s-80s...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
P.P.P.P.P.P.P... oh, S... :0 because we needa sum thrash-funk for the weekend! "GOPSYCHO-GOPSYCHO-GOPSYCHO!" INFECTIOUS GROOVES... kinda basically "suicidal tendencies" as a funk group, with awesome lil' stevie perkins of "jane's addiction" crackin' supernovahot on tha drums!!!!!! i dare you not to just crack up in the first seven-eight seconds, that mug in-yo-face grin mr. "institution's" got on his face...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
P.P.P.P.P.P.P... oh just go pee already. ;)

i ascertained this video must also be posted... but i delineated it from the rest!! ;0

gad reminds me i need to get "repo man"... ;0

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.