The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

WHOLE GD HARDCORE STOMP-YER-FEET ALBUM NIGHT ALERT: HELMET'S 'BETTY!!' must be heard once-t just to say you've heard it... GD BE-A-U-TI-FUL- CHUNKY HC... (bah damn though looking at it, looks like it might be ad-interrupted boo! gah, i -hate- the new age already!!) it's about as perfect as a foot-stomping surf-straight kinda sounding punky album coulda been! say, after midnight oil's austrailian version of surf-punk early on, pre-us chart popularity... (BIG midnight oil fan heah fram waay back but a statesidah... :)

but ummmm, i still have one card up mah sleeve tonight ;)... fasten yer seatbelts (and may not be viewable maybe even if you aren't personally age-verified logged into youtube ;0)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;) here we go, i promisied - this clip promises, but i'm not even quite finished watching it! i think it's the whole deal, hope it is... but well, here it is... someone needs to make a movie after them... WENDY O. WILLIAMS AND THE PLASMATICS!!!!!! and -ON- SCTV!!!! WITH JOHN CANDY!!!!!!! watch her hit -every- target she aims for when she's tearin' apart the lodge during the song... GD GD GDAYYYMNN!! "tag, this is gonna be great... let's watch!!" :) WOOO! WOO! can't wait to jam out with you next week john!! and wendy!! :) WOO!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
oh ken russell... ya will be missed! (great flicks, "altered states" and "crimes of passion" - amongst a classic crazy set of other "weirdo" cinema, ala david lynch and john waters...) i only saw tommy once a long time ago; i should try to give it another re-view soon...

lil' something different; if you've never heard kevin pollak doing christopher walken impressions... ya should!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
just a random gem classic... david bowie's "fashion"!

in one fell swoop, he outpunked punk, out-newwaved new wave... too bad that one didn't go farther than it did! it should've been one of his -biggest- hits, yet when friends hear it on my itunes they go, "hey who's this?"

farcry 190118- p.s.: wondering if i can update this video, this far past the mar

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.