What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I'm with you Reagan, I will also add the two Indiana Jones games, Star Wars, Marvel and any Disney Pinball games. I sure hope I'm wrong though.

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
Well, I thought it was Wild West Rifle Gallery, but a video just showed me that wasn't it. This game had several scenarios. There was a molded plastic black light scene with animals runnig across wilderness. There was a politically incorrect scene of an Indian jumping across the screen through a series of projected cells. There was a card scene, which I think was a mechanical spinner. I think there was a scene with projected gunmen as well. Any help with ID would be appreciated.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Did you get a chance to play it?

Unfortunately I think I did but can't really remember it. If I did play it, it was when I was much younger and didn't appreciate pinball like I do now. I think it's a sweet looking table but if I. Wrong please correct me.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Space Invaders is a beautiful pin, but I don't enjoy playing it. The backglass would make fantastic wall art.

Today I'd like Iron Man, POTC, and Tron LE.
Knowing we will never get a pin makes me want it more.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Sedated, I think we'll see Police Force on The Pinball Arcade someday, I just feel it. I would love to see it on The Pinball Arcade, along with all the system 11 Pinball Tables.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
I've been dreaming of the 25th table.

Yeah! We need a proper Star Trek (and I mean The Original Series) pinball, we have enough Star Wars tables already... There is semi-decent reproduction someone has done on Virtual Pinball, but hopefully TPA some day.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Of all the tables I would like to see that probably will never see the light of day, I was actually banking on Police Force being one of them that does. How come people think it wouldn't make it here?

I actually hadn't heard of it until I saw it sitting there at the UK Pinball Party this year.

The theme and art is... weird. And it might have just been the way that specific machine was tuned, but it was pretty difficult and hard to get anything going. Didn't have much fun with it.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Police force has a take high score feature, which is seriously abused by people trying to score. they will start a 4 player game, and play with ALL of them to the best of their ability. on the last ball of each player, they will add the highest current score to the current players by shooting right ramp twice (RIGHT RAMP TWICE TAKES HIGH SCORE). People can and do do this in real life. If you can loop the center ramp over and over (not unheard of on location) you can really score big, as it's MUCH easier to loop forever then phantom of the opera was.

for this table only, the 4 player game option MUST be removed for this reason.

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I actually hadn't heard of it until I saw it sitting there at the UK Pinball Party this year.

The theme and art is... weird. And it might have just been the way that specific machine was tuned, but it was pretty difficult and hard to get anything going. Didn't have much fun with it.
It's a one shot game. that one shot is the center ramp. except on ball three, where the right ramp becomes important for doubling your score (or outright stealing the win from the players that went before you!) once you get your flippers on the ball, it's about as easy as elvira is on TPA. and it ha rubbers on the lane dividers to help you nudge it out.

Last edited:

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
I'm wishing for Scorpion. It was brilliant!

And I have never played Solar Fire (fingers crossed)

I reckon Car hop won't get made tho.

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
I agree with Paragon. And going one step larger, Hercules (that massive machine) is probably not going to get remade any time soon :-(

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
A company that I didn't think we'll see their games on TPA is Jersey Jacks games like The Wizard Of Oz, The Hobbit, and whatever games they make. I do hope that some Miracle happens and the guys at Farsight come out with this Awesome way to play those games, I would be the Happiest person alive, I love The Wizard Of Oz. I haven't played The Hobbit yet, so come November when I go to freeplayflorida.com I hope I get to play one, then I will tell everybody what I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.