Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Mokidog

Dec 27, 2014
Farsight, this second poll is the cheesiest way to do business! I own every table and never complain. Xenon won fair and square! But now another poll, thats crazy you are caving in to a few folks whining " its not pre 80". Many people want all three, so just hook up your customers, make a 3 pack special for $12.99. Your business would go through the roof and everyone would be happy!

kristian

Nov 6, 2013
I love them all but Paragon without a doubt.

Hopefully it will get genuine ROM support. Black Knight, for example, is totally dreadful without it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Farsight, this second poll is the cheesiest way to do business! I own every table and never complain. Xenon won fair and square! But now another poll, thats crazy you are caving in to a few folks whining " its not pre 80". Many people want all three, so just hook up your customers, make a 3 pack special for $12.99. Your business would go through the roof and everyone would be happy!

Interesting but it's not gonna happen.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Why are we doing this poll again anyway????
Glad Paragon is winning I also love Bally's "Lost World" shame it's not in our collection yet.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
I feel much better with this result, since Paragon is a genuine pre-1980 machine.

I definitely want Xenon in the future though.

And Fathom.

And Seawitch.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep yep yep!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I know i am the outcast here but.... I want Neither of these 3 tables. It would be my dream to have FLASH and Mata Hari and the 1978 Playboy but I guess i am the outcast here. Sorry

While I'd like any of these, I have to agree on the tables you chose instead. I'm disappointed that Flash just narrowly got edged out by Fireball.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I voted for Paragon the first time, but I am thinking of voting for Xenon this time around. This poll is really an injustice. The Stern poll only had one round. If they did a second round, we would probably have Seawitch instead of Flight 2000.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
fraud.jpg

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
So because of a few people, the poll got restarted? lol

This is a definitely a first, and a low one at that.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online