• Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
When FarSight did the poll in which Diner won, Earthshaker was ranked second and we have it now as well. I'm pretty sure we will see Paragon, maybe in S5 though.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
When FarSight did the poll in which Diner won, Earthshaker was ranked second and we have it now as well. I'm pretty sure we will see Paragon, maybe in S5 though.

If paragon is released, it will probably be the "em" table promised for season 5.

Pinball_wiz_05401

Dec 26, 2014
“Heretic’s” Paragon has inline drop targets. I read where MontanaFrank also enjoys inline drop targets as well. You also enjoy the inline drop target bonus multipliers in Eight Ball Deluxe.

Hey Farsight! Thank you for Xenon but how about throwing us another bone… another solid state pinball with inline drop targets like Centaur… :)p-l-e-a-s-e…

taste is always subjective but bekieve farsight could do karagon justice if they followed genie rules....check another friend for the new comp!

and how didja know fankies my lover?

That is the number one thing I love about EBD..the inline bonus multiplier targets..not sure what I like about them but they do make me hot..

Metallica has inline drops too. So I'd take that one as a substitute to EBD :D

We should be re-creating tables for a while, so I'm confident Paragon could eventually be digitized. :) (not an official announcement haha)

Hi Mike Lindsey.
I’m glad to see a lot of generated interest in some of these older pinball tables from many of my fellow forum members. I admitted that Paragon probably had the best game play from round 1 in the pre- 80s pinball “list” voting poll. My pick was William’s Flash from the first round because much of the game play’s ball physics are like Firepower.

Farsight did an incredible job developing Firepower… with all the ball munching physics… I’d love to see Flash developed in “video” form at some point in the future however; I am thrilled to have Xenon added to our collection… commercial pinball from the old Atari 2600 home gaming console era and before… pinball nostalgia…!

Hi shutyertrap.
I never played Metallica before. From photos that I saw online… those inline drop targets are “tombstones” and one of the band members emulated on that table has a tongue long enough to even make Kiss’ Gene Simmons jealous… Good pick! I’ve never seen a Metallica machine before.

Nat – 1969…
I still remember shaking the heck out of the community Eight Ball Deluxe pinball table with the shorted- lower left flipper… it was so weak… I couldn’t collect the eight ball on the upper right anymore… then these was that bull sound for tilting the machine. I thought I’d be arrested by my over- reactive conduct playing that one… but hey… I was only in my teens… gimmie back my quarters!

Dedpop…
I like the avatar “logo of your handle”… I need an avatar…? something really funny that will make people laugh… I’m still thinking on that one…?

Hey Heretic…
I think… if Farsight followed Gottlieb’s Genie rules we would have a winner. Paragon is a wide body and it is difficult to manipulate left to right ball movement by table taps… Farsight’s Genie emulates that way… it’s down the middle hungry… I hate that thing… I love the challenge… I keep coming back for more…
p.s. I ditn’t no dat Frankie wuz yer luver…?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
peace in our times the popular table won.

i will say this if xenon wasnt agaisnt such quality its addon wouldnt have ohased me

but immhaooy for those who coted and those that enjoy it

at over 100 tables on my ipad i guess im getting oicky in my old age

still paragon wants YOU

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
Nat – 1969…
I still remember shaking the heck out of the community Eight Ball Deluxe pinball table with the shorted- lower left flipper… it was so weak… I couldn’t collect the eight ball on the upper right anymore… then these was that bull sound for tilting the machine. I thought I’d be arrested by my over- reactive conduct playing that one… but hey… I was only in my teens… gimmie back my quarters!

Hey the harder it was to get the eight ball, the more desperate the game sounded "Shoot for Eight Ball..corner pocket!"..good times

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
I never played Paragon. I have played Xenon and was bored out of my mind. Fireball, on the other hand, was all sorts of excitement. Reacting to the pad kept my adrenalin up. The artwork is mesmerizing. There is multiball on this relic. I've pretty much given up on TPA, so I learned about this thread in the newsletter. I see I wouldn't have helped the Fireball cause anyway. I'm curious as to why the people voting enjoyed playing Xenon more than Fireball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.