Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

Pinball_wiz_05401

Dec 26, 2014
I’m also disappointed that FLASH has been bumped from this list. This great pinball has apparently been long forgotten… 19,505 units produced… 1st commercial pinball with flashing lamps and background audio that increased in pitch as table objectives were achieved and really challenging game play… difficult it was achieving (thunder)… (lightning)… and (tempest) without loosing your ball either down the middle or by way of the left outlane. The top 3 drop targets were near impossible to take out multiple times without loosing balls unless you used the upper right flipper. This pinball took many a quarter back when I was twelve… am I just into nostalgia… an outcast… or just a cry baby…? LOL!

showpic.pl

While I'd like any of these, I have to agree on the tables you chose instead. I'm disappointed that Flash just narrowly got edged out by Fireball.

I know i am the outcast here but.... I want Neither of these 3 tables. It would be my dream to have FLASH and Mata Hari and the 1978 Playboy but I guess i am the outcast here. Sorry

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Half the posts on this thread are just you whining. Are you a baby?

Learn to read kid. I'm not whining.
And you should know a baby can't write.
I see it's your second post in here. Good.
So half of your (2) posts is about asking me if I'm a baby ?
Try harder next time.

Btw welcome to this forum sheep.

Last edited:

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Hysterical that Paragon is winning now.

I voted for Xenon first too, and switched to Paragon because Im a flake.

I look forward to switching back to Xenon for the tie breaker.

william

May 30, 2013
Yeah I don't get this second poll either and Paragons winning. That's so bogus. Didn't Farsight say before that Xenon was a table for "Pinball After Dark"? Maybe they just don't want Xenon to win. I voted for Xenon again. Paragon is too bogus. If it wins I'll strongly be questioning whether I'll purchase it or not. It's really worth $2 in my opinion not $5. LOL!!

Pinball_wiz_05401

Dec 26, 2014
Xenon is catching up to Paragon in the polls so I suppose I’ll vote for PARAGON… even though you have to shake the table like hell-o… to get the ball to go anywhere… but it does have better ball play than Xenon… but if Xenon wins in the polls, we win too because we have Suzanne Ciani’s vocal talents… however, if Fireball should make a comeback in the polls, I will most certainly blat because it took out my FLASH for top three tables in the first round.

Round two… I vote - PARAGON! Better game play… drop targets- YES!… I like! Cry baby over and out…:)
Whining seems to be the word of 2015.
Why not.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just a hunch, but I bet we'll probably see all three of these eventually so just chill peeps. :)

Members online

Members online