200/200 Club

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I actually don't care about the achievements as much. I welcome them, but I do understand when people are completing wizard goals like Black Hole and Ripley's...its an accomplishment that deserves to be recognized. MM's (Medieval Madness) wizard goals are tough as well. I can't wait to joint this club. Ripley's and Black Hole is keeping me from it though. I'm going through the same thing everyone else is. LOL Stupid Frog Frenzy and Atlantis, along with 500K on Black Hole. *sigh*

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Hi, Rafie. Glad you decided to come out of the shadows and start posting here. If you haven't seen it already, you might want to check out my Table Goals List thread, which includes links to some tips on the wizard goals you are still struggling to complete. Good luck!

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hi, Rafie. Glad you decided to come out of the shadows and start posting here. If you haven't seen it already, you might want to check out my Table Goals List thread, which includes links to some tips on the wizard goals you are still struggling to complete. Good luck!

That's awesome. Thank you! Now I will start again instead of giving up. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.