2016-Aug-26 20-minute tournament: EBD, PZone, Diner, LCA, JY, FT, CBW, EDCoG

sneakynotsneaky

Feb 21, 2015
Dang, midnight madness, I had no idea.

Anyway, I tried to play around with ball recycle skill shots + bonus x + extra balls +drains as an optimizing strategy in Junk Yard. That bonus can overwhelm everything except outer space, and with the 10 minute limit the score and time sacrifices necessary to build towards outer space are not trivial. Hard to disentangle though since there's so much overlap in the two strategies.

Draining a ball on purpose for a bonus in a timed tournament is pretty much a given as a strategy.

As for Midnight Madness, I didn't even realize what was going on when it started, so I just went with it. As others have mentioned, it's part of the ROM.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Time tournies and tournament play are all kinda new to me. I'm just now getting to a skill level where I've started playing in tournaments IRL. In TPA, I almost always forget to play in the tournaments.

I don't understand why Farsight doesn't run them in different formats every week. Seems like a great added value.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Indeed it is: a threat to call you out on your BS. Also: I seem to remember you "bragging" in your early posts that you played constantly because you had no job.

What's up Invite? I haven't been playing the tourneys for the last 4 or 5 times. So I really don't have anything to say besides the fact that it makes me happy reading about how they are glitchy and unplayable. Just be like me man, and take a knee. Maybe it's only mobile that's all screwed up. So disregard everything I've said. When they get that head to head, I'm the first in line to play ya. You could sell tickets. I'll die right away but you could make a spectacle of it. Play me!!!

This tournament stuff has gone downhill. So let's do some real stuff and play eachother!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.