8 tables left, only 3 non-phof

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Now that that's over with, the minor licensed tables available so far (RBION, MB, CFTBL) have all been $4 tables on platforms where they're available separately. I don't think $1 more is going to cover TZ's royalties even with the kickstarter to cover the upfront licensing costs. I would not be surprised if TZ ends up being a $7 or $8 table, or maybe even $10, especially if FarSight wants to build up a reserve fund for pursuing future licensed projects with no or smaller kickstarters.

Especially considering that they're not getting any more cash for it from the people who already contributed sufficient money to the Kickstarter, who are presumably the same folks who would be most interested in buying a Twilight Zone table.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
honestly I didn't know that TZ kick starter existed till it was over. They didnt really advertise it, and at that point I didn't even know this forum was here. Allot of people probably are not looking deeply into the game online, they just saw it on the market and said cool I'll get this. Perhaps if the game had some kind of built in news section to let everyone know these things the kick starter buzz would be much more enormous.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts