AGE of TPA players

AGE of TPA players

• Total voters

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I am 40 with 41 approaching in a few months. Judging by the results of this poll I can see why they would make a Pinball After Dark game. I hope also that someone sneaks another MAME emulator on the U.S. Apple iTunes Store!

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
17. Pinball is an awesome hobby regardless of age. Pity I wasn't about for its hayday though. But then again that's why I'm so grateful for TPA.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
25, Pinball is awesome! Wish I was 20+Yrs old in the 80's/90's so I could really appreciate real tables in clubs. I can still, but won't be the same atmosphere. I will def buy a table at some point in my life.

krazysteve1958

May 26, 2014
Wow, I'm almost 56. I feel like the Yoda of the Forum. Gather round guys and let me tell you what it was like back in the day when a dime got you 1 play and 3 for a quarter. Ran into a few ball self-loaders early on. Bumped into Rick Stetta at a tourney (Wild West Pinball Fest) here in Phoenix the year he won the triple crown, 1993 in think. A good guy, but he was kinda "out there" if you know what I mean. Funny story, when a guy I was with asked Rick what made him the Tommy of pinball, Rick recited his resume for about a minute followed by an awkward silence. To which I said, "uh, I got the high score on Fast Break down at The Dirty Drummer". The guy almost fell out of his chair laughing.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
lol, this is true!

I'm 28.

Me too! Representing the 20-30/21-30/20-29 bracket. I'd have to agree that a lot of the other peeps in our age group are on the Facebook page. Personally, I joined to report a bug, then realized the people here are pretty insightful. So I haven't even looked at the FB page yet

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just the one. Was that for me? If we are going with the Smith thing, then I prefer Agent Smith

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
41 going on 42 this year. My college years coincided with the Golden Age of pinball (that would be the '90s for you youngsters) when there were still pins set up in local pubs and disco's, even here in the Netherlands.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.