Alright, so what color pinball do you use?

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I play on the PS3, so keep that in mind:

For the most part, I stick with the standard pinball on nearly all of the tables. On a few, however, I have changed:

Attack From Mars - I use the slime green one. I just watched a video of Sir Moovenstein playing AFM using the standard ball and was reminded of why I changed. The green ball, despite the green theme of the table itself, stands out much better and is easier for me to see. My scores immediately improved upon switching to it.

Twilight Zone - I'm currently using the bright yellow/gold one but am constantly changing it. This table has massive visibility issues for me and so I am always experimenting.

How about you guys?

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I usually use the ol silver ball but since the last update with the ball skin bug, ive left it on the "mirror ball" & now im kinda diggin it lol.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
I leave my silver balls alone in all tables except Cirqus Voltaire, where I use the golden ball. I'm not really sure why, it just feels right to me there. It feels like it fits into the table theme somehow? I dunno. It's also my favorite table, that might be a factor.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I use the Golf Ball on No Good Gofers, but I changed all the other tables to standard after the last PS3 update. I liked the Borg Cube ball aswell, easier to see on alot of tables.
I had made custom choices for all tables before, but i Cant remember now :p

wolfson

May 24, 2013
red startrek for centaur, the yellow 1 ball for big shot, taxi ball for taxi, and the eye ball for the other 27 tables. the eye ball my fave by a country mile !!! :)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I use the eye ball for all the tables because it seems slightly bigger than the silver ball, and just feels more realistic.

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
I only use the silver ball. The other ones look kind of silly to me in a game that attempts to recreate real pinball tables :p

Samandor

May 31, 2013
On the iPad, the yellow smiley-face is the most visible on most tables. Prefer leaving it silver on the Mac.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Pink! No wait, different topic..

I use the white zebra swirl one the most, followed by the smiley face, eyeball, and solid green. I used to use the green one the most before they started changing the way the balls looked a few updates ago. Basically I just try to use the one that stands out from the table the most and is easiest to see. For me the one table I can't get comfortable with is Dr. Dude.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Silver ball on all tables, with a couple of exceptions...

FunHouse - On that one I use the eight ball for some reason. I guess it kinda fits for me. Ironically enough, I use the standard silver ball on Big Shot, but thinking about it it'd be redundant having another eight ball on that table.

Tales of the Arabian Nights - I use the golden ball. Fits with the table theme for me.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i had experimented with different balls but at this moment all have the classic silver ball........i want it to look like it did in the real world as much as possible.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
In iOS we don't have a golf ball or taxi ball. Are those console only? I'd like to see what they look like if anyone can post a screenshot.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i really like the 8 ball. They need to make a silver texture on android because I prefer playing with a silver ball but i dislike the static image being motionless so ball textures really make it feel more alive when you see the textures spinning around on it.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Yellow smiley, green, or zebra-stripe for visibility on tables. Agreed that it helps boost score when you can actually *see* the silly thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.