Android - Bug Android VER 1.0.7 Bugs

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The Monster Bash version of these will be in the next update as well. Just another quick update, those of you with tegra devices (and other more recent chips) will see an improvement in texture quality with this next update. Everything (especially at a distance) will look much more defined.

I just want to say that TPA and Farsight would have to be one of the most responsive companies to requests from customers. You guys really bend over backwards to keep us all happy. It's flamin' fantastic!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Please keep support for older non-tegra devices.
It's bad enough I can't play zen (without Chainfire).
At least until April 2013 (next upgrade)!

I felt the same as you about Zen when I only had a SGS2.

Being honest, Zen isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've played the full trial table on the TF300T, and it isn't anything to write home about really.

Frankly I play TPA more than Zen. Zen is a "novelty" to me.

N

Nik Barbour

I felt the same as you about Zen when I only had a SGS2.

Being honest, Zen isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've played the full trial table on the TF300T, and it isn't anything to write home about really.

Frankly I play TPA more than Zen. Zen is a "novelty" to me.

I like Zen for different reasons to TPA. I play TPA 90% of the time opposed to 10% Zen though (sorry to go off topic guys - back to bugs after this).

If you did want to play Zen on your SGS2, but didn't know how, there is an app called 'Chainfire' that lets you play Tegra games on non-tegra devices. There is a free version, but I always buy the pro version £3ish as the devs should be payed for their work.

The tegra function is a plug in which has to be downloaded separately. Once installed (root only) it acts as an intermediary between the graphics hardware and the screen, and gives really good results. Fools the market as well making your device look compatible with tegra games.
Even though it's downgrading the graphics output it still looks really good. Check it out on Google play!

Nice tablet by the way, I saw on another thread you got it this last week.
I think if I was buying, that would be the one I'd go for too at the minute.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.