Android - Bug Android VER 1.0.8 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
How many times have I asked for this, only to be shot down with, Cloud save will come? - But when?
This surely is, the common sense, easier short term fix.

For the love of shiny silver balls +1.

I know, we have both been harping on about this for far too long now, probably since about the time this DLC version was released actually...

This is a much easier short-term fix that needs to be pushed much higher than it is on the development schedule. GPG Cloud is a stretch goal that will probably involve some deeper changes to the game code.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I know, we have both been harping on about this for far too long now, probably since about the time this DLC version was released actually...

This is a much easier short-term fix that needs to be pushed much higher than it is on the development schedule. GPG Cloud is a stretch goal that will probably involve some deeper changes to the game code.

Agreed!
Any chance Ryan?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
for this round I doubt it, we have had some internal resource shifting as of late and currently I have been assigned to other non-pinball related tasks. We are interviewing some programmers so hopefully soon we will have more resources.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
for this round I doubt it, we have had some internal resource shifting as of late and currently I have been assigned to other non-pinball related tasks. We are interviewing some programmers so hopefully soon we will have more resources.

Orballs!!!! :p <-- pure speculation, on my part BTW.

Seriously though, its such a shame that Stuart Webster is no longer with the company. I saw his announcement in the iOS forum, and it's a huge loss for the mobile platforms.

Everyone in Android owes Stuart huge props for producing such robust Alpha builds that Ryan could consume for the Android betas.

I wish FarSight luck finding a candidate that will live up to the high standards Stuart set for mobile development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.