Bug Android Version 1.0.10 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
That is the plan =) and sorry guys should have said higher rez models, was getting tired and talking techanese hehe

Hey Ryan

can i make the suggestion you have a menu option for the vertex count, from day 1 of its implementation, should save frustration and lost play time, for older device owners (basing this on the experience with the texture upgrade in 1.0.9).

You could have a menu with 'vertex count normal', 'vertex count high' or similar.

Loving 1.0.10, plays great with my phone. BK is awesome!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks for double checking both apks for me, actually the bug I fixed prevented them from ever entering our game. I will take a look at the other issue however. Thanks for looking at the apk guys.

i didnt notice this earlyer but black knight seems to randomly freeze some games when you lock a ball it never releases it and when you call the attendent it says ball isnt stuck and then when you tilt to end that ball and start the next it just stays frozen on saying tilt. Out of 50 or so games I have only seen this happen about 3 times but it is very annopying as it seems to only happen when your having a really good game. I may be wrong but I think it might have to do with extra balls becouse the only time's I have even seen this I was on extra balls after the initial 3. Also It seems really easy to lock a ball from the bottom of the ball lock where the ball shoots out from it, im not sure if that can happen on a real black knight at least ive never seen a ball lock from that side on williams challenge.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
i didnt notice this earlyer but black knight seems to randomly freeze some games when you lock a ball it never releases it and when you call the attendent it says ball isnt stuck and then when you tilt to end that ball and start the next it just stays frozen on saying tilt. Out of 50 or so games I have only seen this happen about 3 times but it is very annopying as it seems to only happen when your having a really good game. I may be wrong but I think it might have to do with extra balls becouse the only time's I have even seen this I was on extra balls after the initial 3. Also It seems really easy to lock a ball from the bottom of the ball lock where the ball shoots out from it, im not sure if that can happen on a real black knight at least ive never seen a ball lock from that side on williams challenge.

Ha, I'm glad it wasn't just me that experienced a ball lock from the "wrong end". I popped a ball into the ball lock when it ricocheted off the wall. Have not been able to do it again. Need to practice more I think :p

I haven't experienced the game lock up you describe though.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Can you fix the nudge regions? I can't tell you how annoying it is to tap the top half of the screen only for the table not to move :/

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That is one of the issues that have already been fixed. We are waiting to roll out all old table fixes until the near future.

This is probably an admin overhead that you guys can't afford, but on those issues you've fixed, would it be possible to update the threads that report them and just put "Fixed, will be released in a future update" or something like that.

The forum is the only public source of fix info we have, so having this info will probably cut down the support cases you guys receive. Maybe?

I'd be happy to update some threads with status updates if you can provide me a fixed list per table.

Every time I report an issue to support@, I always include the forum post that I originally reported the issue in, just in case the support@ team wants to update the thread. This probably will never happen due to resourcing constraints, but I do it anyhow ;)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That is the plan =) and sorry guys should have said higher rez models, was getting tired and talking techanese hehe

That's what google is for ;)

I think the general audience on these forums are probably people with at least a basic understanding of techie stuff.

If not, we certainly know how to use google.

I now know what vertex count means, and can add that to my geeky words store in my brain. So win-win really. :p

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Right, I've just installed the official v1.4.2 release from Google Play. We should probably close off this thread now and start on the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.