Bug Android Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krzysiek Grzelak

Jun 18, 2012
Still cant play Ripleys, but im not gonna reinstall the game, coz it might get even worse... i can lose all of my tables.

Krzysiek Grzelak

Jun 18, 2012
I lost all my games at first would not download gorgar and circus all other tables ok. So i tried reinstall now ittelling me i have to buy them all. Tried wiping data no good. Lost all games this sucks help please. Bad enough lost my high scores now i cant even play
same story mate. On my phone everything is fine, but not on my tablet... i even bought some tables again not as a DLC pack, but as separate ones just to play them... i was tryin' 2 reinstall the game couple of times and the best result ive achieved isa one missing table on my Galaxt TAB- Ripley's, however i can play it on my mobile....

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Quick update on this guys, seems something has changed with the way that Google is sending back the tickets that is causing the database entries to fail. The last update (1.0.9) seems to have fixed a lot of people according to the emails we are getting back from support@pinballarcade.com It is extremely time sensitive, but we are working on a solution to fix this. I am going to experiment with a restore transactions button via the options menu as well. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Also, I am sure you already have, but do please make sure you are using 1.0.9, it fixed an issue where when Google was firing off multiple inserts it was failing in some cases due to database lock issues. It seems they have improved their response time market wise and the speed increase is causing all kinds of timing issues.

N

Nik Barbour

Quick update on this guys, seems something has changed with the way that Google is sending back the tickets that is causing the database entries to fail. The last update (1.0.9) seems to have fixed a lot of people according to the emails we are getting back from support@pinballarcade.com It is extremely time sensitive, but we are working on a solution to fix this. I am going to experiment with a restore transactions button via the options menu as well. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Last week I got a problem with the Google play store, it wouldn't let me download any free app's.
If you were updating an existing app or purchasing a paid app you were Ok, but they did admit in one of their emails that they had changed something in transactions.
Don't know if this part of the same problem.
One of their support emails is copied below.....

Hey there Nik,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We've had a few reports from other users of an "Error processing purchase" on all download attempts, so we really appreciate the details you've provided. We're currently investigating a more permanent solution, but in the meantime, please try the following to resolve the issue:

- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications (on Android 4.0 devices, Settings > Apps) - Navigate to the "All" section - Scroll down to find an app called Google Services Framework - Select Google Services Framework, then tap Clear cache and Clear data

If these steps don't resolve the problem and you're still receiving "Error processing purchase," please let me know by responding to this email, and I'll work with you to investigate further.

This problem is fixed for me now.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Not a problem =) glad it worked for you. Anyone else gets a chance to try it please let me know here.

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Ok got gorgar and circus back now i lost bop this is ****ing pissing me off. Its using up all my monthly dl and i just started a new month. I give up.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
to initiate a restore transactions all you should have to do is delete your data not uninstall, that will save you from having to download all of the tables again. Just for future reference. Also using a wifi connection would prevent this as well.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
which device are you using? I am really at a loss as to why you could be getting some of the transactions but not the others. We apologize for the inconvenience, trust me, this is just as frustrating for us when we cannot resolve these issues.

Last edited:

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Well im not tech savy. Have samsung galaxy 2 had unkkown sources checked. Email from pinball arcade told me to uninstall and wipe data and re download. So did that have wifi where iwas. But not at home. I guess ill try again tommorrow then thats it 9 tables better than 8 so i improved 1. If that dont work just wait for july update and hope it works...also hate typing.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
When you re-installed did you do so with the apk linked above or again from the store?

Last edited:

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
My junk phone wont let me download apk. Bop table shows up starts download crashes out. Try again downloads gets to end starts over keeps doing that over and over till i stop it. Should i try data wipe again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.