Bug Android Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
DrDrey: Unforunately, unless you can download the new apk I posted above, there will be no point. Anyone of you have any tips for getting him to download this?

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
drdrey, can you download it to a computer and then use a usb cable to put it on your phone?

N

Nik Barbour

DrDrey: Unforunately, unless you can download the new apk I posted above, there will be no point. Anyone of you have any tips for getting him to download this?

You could try making a Rap about what he needs to do!
See if he understands that.
Only joking!

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
I can give it a try i dont have a computer. My brother does wont be able to get to his house till weekend.then i will try it. Thanks

N

Nik Barbour

Thats dr .dre and i do understand its my **** phone.

Sorry man - no offence meant.
I'm having a bad day - and that was too good to pass up.
I hope your problem gets sorted soon!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yeah sorry this is being such a pain drey, normally if you click on the link from the phone it should install if you have allow installation from unknown sources checked...maybe you need to have the app uninstalled before you click on the link in the browser opened in your phone, I am not sure honestly.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Also, thank you guys for all of the help testing that Beta build =) it helps more than you know. I think from now on this is how I will provide beta builds for you call, so much quicker.

N

Nik Barbour

Some standard 'stock' browsers won't allow download of all file types.
My HTC wouldn't out of the box. My wife's Samsung is picky too, but she won't let me fix it.
You can download an additional Internet browser without being rooted.
I would recommend one called 'Maxthon Browser'
it will allow download of any files.

It's a really good, quick fully featured browser.
The dev is really helpful too.

Last edited:

Lazymantech

Apr 7, 2012
Some standard 'stock' browsers won't allow download of all file types.
My HTC wouldn't out of the box. My wife's Samsung is picky too, but she won't let me fix it.
You can download an additional Internet browser without being rooted.
I would recommend one called 'Maxthon Browser'
it will allow download of any files.

It's a really good, quick fully featured browser.
The dev is really helpful too.

Dolphin browser has a download files feature built in to it. You can also get "Download all files" from the marketplace. Then you can use any browser you want. It will save the file to a download directory that you can then install on location (provided you have the install unkown sources option checked as Ryan stated).

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Dolphin browser has a download files feature built in to it. You can also get "Download all files" from the marketplace. Then you can use any browser you want. It will save the file to a download directory that you can then install on location.

I used to have dolphin - then found Maxthon and uninstalled dolphin.
Boat browser is a nice alternative as well.

I thought 'download all files' was a Gmail add-on so you could download mp3 files and such.
Not sure though!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, please tell me we're getting the random neon colors on Cirqus Voltaire with the next Android update... :D

Lazymantech

Apr 7, 2012
I used to have dolphin - then found Maxthon and uninstalled dolphin.
Boat browser is a nice alternative as well.

I thought 'download all files' was a Gmail add-on so you could download mp3 files and such.
Not sure though!

Nik... You are exactly right about the gmail add-ons, but it also works as a browser plug-in as well. It is a very handy app for use with the stock browser and gmail user. Boat Browser is also a nice alternative. Cheers!

Last edited:

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Ok tried bop and it worked. Must have been something with my phone memory lastnight deleted bunch of useless stuff. Thanks for the help ryan. Pinball arcade kicks ass.

stasg7

Apr 11, 2012
Ryan, starting game on Black Hole continues to kill my eyes... Camera is still madly flying across the room! =)
In version 1.0.9, and still in Beta.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks =) Also Pin Wiz, no plans as of yet to do the random colors, its a different technology actually (the consoles use lighting values to change the neon light), but its something we could look into in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.