Bug Android Version 1.15.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I've done it several times so its definitely possible on both nexus 7 and nexus 4

Interessting..... The max. Which I get are 6 times; how ever I try.... Maybe you've some hints? I try also to lost spec. the spittle on one side and try collect only left or right-but over a max of 6 I can't reach

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Interessting..... The max. Which I get are 6 times; how ever I try.... Maybe you've some hints? I try also to lost spec. the spittle on one side and try collect only left or right-but over a max of 6 I can't reach

I always start the spittoon in the middle of the dmd, and when I move left and right I never center the spittoon under the spittle. You can catch it on the edge of the spittoon pretty easily. After that its all timing.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I always start the spittoon in the middle of the dmd, and when I move left and right I never center the spittoon under the spittle. You can catch it on the edge of the spittoon pretty easily. After that its all timing.

I can complete the ST video mode, but I can't seem to beat the AFM video mode and this one. Ugh. And I normally excel at bullet hell type shooter games.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Device/OS: nexus 4 & nexus 7 JB 4.2.2

Bug Description: Nudge setting doesn't save

Steps To Reproduce: Set nudge to shake play through game exit app then reload

Frequency:%100

Additional Comments:this has been here for a while so I figured I'd bring it up again. Gets a bit annoying when you forget that nudge isn't set as it should be and you drain.

This bug exists across all tables. TPA currently doesn't save your sound and nudge preferences. Strangely, it will save your plunger and flipper camera preferences.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Please see the attached screen shot or image link at: http://i.imgur.com/dPzJlBI.jpg

Device/OS: Toshiba Thrive / ICS 4.04

Table: AFM

Problem: AFM thinks it is June, it is July

Amplification: The screen capture includes the inauguration date / time for AFM Ruler of the Universe as JUN 3 2013 3:56 PM. As you can see from the system clock in the same screen capture the actual date is 3 JULY 2013 (16:03 = 4:03 PM).

This is my first and ONLY time achieving AFM - ROU so there is no chance (none) that I did it a month past, to the day, and just happened to take a screen shot within 7 minutes of the time it was clocked.

I do NOT have and have never had the PRO menu for this table so I have not changed the game clock.

Steps to Reproduce: Achieve AFM - Ruler of The Universe and observe the month and day posted.

Also sent to support@pinballarcade.com

dPzJlBI.jpg

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I have seen this bug across all tables that have a month setting. There's a bug in Farsight's code where it thinks it's last month when it gets the date from the system clock.

Please see the attached screen shot or image link at: http://i.imgur.com/dPzJlBI.jpg

Device/OS: Toshiba Thrive / ICS 4.04

Table: AFM

Problem: AFM thinks it is June, it is July

Amplification: The screen capture includes the inauguration date / time for AFM Ruler of the Universe as JUN 3 2013 3:56 PM. As you can see from the system clock in the same screen capture the actual date is 3 JULY 2013 (16:03 = 4:03 PM).

This is my first and ONLY time achieving AFM - ROU so there is no chance (none) that I did it a month past, to the day, and just happened to take a screen shot within 7 minutes of the time it was clocked.

I do NOT have and have never had the PRO menu for this table so I have not changed the game clock.

Steps to Reproduce: Achieve AFM - Ruler of The Universe and observe the month and day posted.

Also sent to support@pinballarcade.com

dPzJlBI.jpg

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I, too. At the beginning, I move the cup into the middle. Till no spittle is flying the movement is much better. After the game is started, there is no chance to move to the middle for a neutral position - that's normal, because 1 or 2 ( shortly one after the other ) men are goes down to spit and here the movement is (from my point of view) to slow and/or the touch on the Screens are not goes into the movement of the cup.
Same problem looks on my tablett with Mars Attack and the Video-Game. If I shot on the e.g. left side ~30° there is no possibility to move fast enough to the right side to shoot all Aliens. On the Table Mars Attack iot is a Master goal : OK : it will be open all time :( :(. But on this table it is only a table-goal: And I can not reached the Master, before the table goal are not solved. I have hold for a little time, the HC for all devices, now only for Tabletts and simular; hold the fast punsh and the jumping HC. Should I'm really to stupid for a minor Video-table goal? It should be hard to believe ...

Edit on: Yesterday evening I've had the luck, that I could catch 10 times before I miss3, because there spitters (?) was very closed together :)

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Device: samsung s3 4.1.2

Table: champion pub

Bug descr.: game doesn't save highscores for pub champion, jump rope champion and speed bag champion.

Frequency: 100%

Steps to r. :beat the highscore and/or jump the rope more than 20 times and/or hit the speed bag more than 20 times and you will get to enter initials for highscore at end of game. Unfortunately the table doesn't save any of this.

N

netizen

Device: samsung s3 4.1.2

Table: champion pub

Bug descr.: game doesn't save highscores for pub champion, jump rope champion and speed bag champion.

Frequency: 100%

Steps to r. :beat the highscore and/or jump the rope more than 20 times and/or hit the speed bag more than 20 times and you will get to enter initials for highscore at end of game. Unfortunately the table doesn't save any of this.

Unless you have the pro mode, and are playing with the operators menu turned on, this is normal behaviour. The ROM always starts in a known state and these sorts of values are not saved once you exit the table.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Sigh, my leaderboard is broken AGAIN.

I've tried signing out and back in. Pressing Yes to Facebook login very briefly shows "Resolving Friends" but doesn't actually display the Facebook prompt to log in with.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Add Cirqus Voltaire to this. I'm surprised this long-standing issue hasn't been addressed.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
The frame rate on champion pub is horrible for me. Im using a tf300, the game looks like a slide show when im in a fight.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table Champions Pub
the bumper light between the flipper shows not correct Status at every time.
So as I know from other table, the light of the bumper/stopper in the middle of the flipper should be light immediately , if the bumper is up and stop the ball and flashing a time before he goes down. If he is down, the light must be off.
On this table, the bumper is up, but the light goes on after some animation, the light is flahing/lighting , if e. g. a Jackpot is reached, but its not active(down) he is flashing for some other events, but the bumper is still not active and the ball is lost about a misunderstanding of the bumper (looks like active but isn't)
Android 4.1.2
reproducible in every game
Tablett A510

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
once again over the version
performance problems :
during multiball: if more as one ball in the near of the flippers, the game does not recognize the touch on the screen anymore: a lot of balls are lost, till only one ball is in game
reproducable around 90%and more

reaction of the flippers during video games
If the videogame needs fast control via left and right flippers, its looks like so., that the flippertouch are ignpred till the animation part is finish
example pub of champ spitting game / mars attack video game.

there is not problem e. g. with the videogame in Star Treck (move the shuttle trough the tunnel) ;Harley Davision (control the bike) Also there is no problem in pub of champ with the Jump and Speed bag.....

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: WW R outlane can be nudged to the plunger lane

Steps To Reproduce: when the ball is draining down the R Outlane (shake) nudge right and the ball will shift over to the plunger lane

Frequency: 10 -25%

Additional Comments: I've had this happen three times

I experienced the same bug, but nudged from the left outlane into the lock lane.

N

netizen

I experienced the same bug, but nudged from the left outlane into the lock lane.

I have had that twice and a weird thing that I can't identify how it is happening, so I didn't write it up because it goes so fast, where a rolling backhand shot off the L Flipper will wind up on the bottom half of the Skyway ramp. It's very bizarre.

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: When you start TPA with a network connection, but that network connection drops during your game TPA will crash to the home screen when the high score menu loads at the end of play.

Steps To Reproduce: Start game, play, watch it crash at high score menu, observe that there is no network connection when you are taken back to the home screen

Frequency: I am hesitant to say 100% as I haven;t simulated the conditions on purpose, but of the 5 times this has happened these are the exact symptoms I have encountered.

Additional Comments: This is in the updated version 1.15.1 that was pushed from the play store. I know Ryan is aware of this but I didn't write this up as a proper bug report during the beta round.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4984-Beta-15c?p=87178&viewfull=1#post87178

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
It's a bug?
If I disable the Hud about performance issues, but the pinball contain a Videogame, the Hud does not come on the screen.
I would expect, that in this case the Hud will be visible - otherwise the option can not be used on all tables, which have Videogames included...

Reproducable 100
Android 4.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts