Bug Android Version 1.15.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Table Circus Voltaire

temporary:
If the last ball is lost in Multiplayer Mode, a short time the popup shows "Player One"(1st error)
after that the score of Player 4 or sometimes also player 3 are "0". During select a random 2 digit for a spezial the score is not in the Hud (Look like, if o ly 2player was involved) visible.
sometimes the screen is on the rail where the ball should be started, but the ball is still in game,
sometimes the view is still on the table and the ball must be started "blind"

If the hardwire multiball filled with 2 balls(the last one is missing) and the table want release 1 ball, the multiball is started, because the table released all balls (bug?)

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

N

netizen

Champion Pub is not saving the Rope champion high score after game close.
Only tables that are played with the operator menu turned on will save those values.
The game starts from a known, or pre-set, state.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
cross table date bug

Sean, thank you for organizing the bug lists.

There's a date bug that I've seen on many tables, in the latest version and many previous. I've testing this on the Android version only so far. I can only test for the bug on tables that support setting/showing the current date, so that means Pro tables only like Cactus Canyon and Attack from Mars. Some tables do not seem to store/show the current date time, like older EM tables and Dr Dude.

1. To see this bug, take note of today's date (ex: "July 19 2013").
  2. Launch a pro table, such as Attack from Mars.
  3. Click on Table Menu > Pro Menu. Enable Operator Mode: On.
  4. Click on Open Coin Door.
  5. Click on the "Enter" button to show the Main Menu.
  6. Click on the "Enter" button to show the Bookkeeping menu.
  7. In the Bookkeeping menu, click Down to get to B6. Time-Stamps. Click Enter.
  8. The DMD will show the current system time, which in this example is "June 19, 2013", which is a month early.

You can exit TPA, and manually change your tablet/phone's system time to any date (except dates in January!), and repeat the test, and see that the TPA date is one month early.
If you set the tablet/phone to a date in January, then in TPA, the Pro menu in the DMD will claim that the date time is not set, and it'll revert to the lowest date possible, something like "Jan 1 1969".

This bug impacts scorekeeping in games where the date of the high score is retained and displayed, like the date on which an AFM Rule The Universe was achieved. More worrying, this date error may have deeper implications in other routines that use the system date time for pseudorandom number generation seeding.

Thanks.

Tom

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
G
This thread is for posting bugs for Android version 1.15.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

Bug. Flippers are unresponsive with the current update.

Occurs on Sony Tablet S running NVIDIA. graphics card

this can be reproduced. and makes the software unplayable.

Frequency of reoccurance occurs on every game.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

N

netizen

Bug. Flippers are unresponsive with the current update.

Occurs on Sony Tablet S running NVIDIA. graphics card

this can be reproduced. and makes the software unplayable.

Have you gone into the options and tried making touch zones visible? Or selecting a touch zone configuration that is more in line with how you hold your device.

With the addition of the new nudge configurations you may have to select a touch zone configuration that works for you, and make it visible to see where they end, to get used to it.

Previously you had half the screen for touch zones, and now you have choice.

trachea

Aug 17, 2012
Cactus Canyon: Doing a weak plunge (so that the ball rolls back to the plunger) will cause the camera to move to the standard table view. This makes it so that you can no longer see the plunger; it can still be pulled back, but blindly.

All Tables: Tables play smoothly (maybe 60fps) for anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, but then suddenly jump to a low framerate (~10fps, unplayable). This is on my Verizon Galaxy S3 running stock Jelly Bean (4.1.2). This has been an ongoing problem for as long as I've been playing... maybe a year now. The framerate can be temporarily restored by pausing and resuming.

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for posting this. I just submitted a fix for this, even though I rarely get involved in platform specific coding. I also submitted a fix for iOS which actually implements the clock properly, which it wasn't doing before.

I have seen this bug across all tables that have a month setting. There's a bug in Farsight's code where it thinks it's last month when it gets the date from the system clock.

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
Cactus Canyon: Doing a weak plunge (so that the ball rolls back to the plunger) will cause the camera to move to the standard table view. This makes it so that you can no longer see the plunger; it can still be pulled back, but blindly.

Workaround: "Call attendant", wait 15 secs, camera returns to plunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts