Bug Android Version 1.4.2 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
hell yeah, someone should make that happen ;) happy weekend all!

Pinball Arcade Fans had a G+ presence. Which means G+ hangouts. ;-)

We could easily set up a room on freenode. Something like #PAF_Android

Edit: #PinballArcadeFans is now up on freenode.org as a registered room. See you all there. :D

Last edited:

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Ähm... cool... but why Android?
Were do Xbox and PS3 players go to?
Shouldn't all fans be chatting together?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This was originally on the Android thread, so I just assumed it was for android specific chatter.

A generic channel would be good I think. Perhaps #PinballArcadeFans would be better.
I'll register that one.

EDIT: #PinballArcadeFans is now a registered Freenode Room. Enjoy!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Would love to see you all on there. Frostyglitch and I curate the G+ page. Volunteers required for news summaries for platforms other than Android. ;-)

malpal

Aug 15, 2012
frustrated

Hello can someone help me please I want to buy all the tables for my 2 phones but they both have different problems.I have downloaded the trials to see how they run and both phones as from the 15 aug 12 have the latest android software running.
Samsung S3 -- tables run smooth but the flippers are slow to re-act on all tables making for a frustrating no gamer.
HTC Sensation XL sound crackles and distorts but flippers are responding normal.I have read many people have these problems will they get fixed?It would be silly to buy until I can run these without those problems.I bought on the ps3 works great?
It seems to be quite a while these problems existing on these the latest phones.
thanks malpal

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Any news as to when the beta will be available? I am eager to try the new tables.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
We had some issues crop up and we addressed them yesterday. If nothing else is found I am hoping to get a build to you guys by the end of today.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Not to my knowledge, still waiting on a few days of Jason's time to iron out the last few before we put out major fixes and he is focused full steam on the next dlc. Since most require asset updates we want to make sure all of them that we can fix are in there so you guys arent downloading everything every release.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
also to re-iterate there have been many fixes, we just want to make sure to be as thorough as possible. I am hoping that early next week he will have some time then we will release a new apk with the version number for the table files bumped up.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Looking forward to this. Was my Birthday on the 14th, so a "gift" of new beta-testing target will be great.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Take that back, magna save for black knight, should work much better now. Also buttons have been lowered on all tables to make it easier to reach them during play. I am sure there are other small bugs we fixed along the way, if I remember them I will post them here.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Hey guys just to keep you in the loop, there were some issues that came up on the Android version that needed to be addressed, but tomorrow there will definitely be a link up here for a build you guys can check out. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.