Bug Android Version 1.7.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Also another alternative for now, if you have the TZ table reward because of kickstarter, for now you can buy it and tomorrow when i get the code in I can refund your purchase.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Ryan, thank you for all of your time and your hard work. It does not go unapperciated.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
i cant download any of the improved versions of the tables, after about 10% the app closes.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
2 bugs i noticed on black hole. I had a ball locked in the upper playfield and hit the next ball in the same slot, you could hear magnet activate and the ball got stuck over the one already in the lock. Had to nudge until i tilted to get the ball to release. Also during multi ball two balls drained and then the camera panned to the lower playfield even though the last ball in play was on the upper playfield. Didn't reset until ball drained.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Your guys are doing an amazing job thanks for all your hard work. I have to agree with Jeff, black hole does seem way better. I had the two bugs but it was minor and didn't happen every time so definitely not game breaking. Most enjoyable this table has been so far.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Now I did uninstall TPA and then installed the beta. Still there's no TZ anywhere. It should appear between Big Shot and TotAN, right? Restoring transactions including TotAN Pro Mode worked right away, btw.

N

Nik Barbour

On the positive:-
Everything new (modified tables, tournament, TZ) working here, looks good and plays nicely despite age of my device. :)

On the negative:-
Big Shot score landscape, still cannot see the entire lh bank of drop targets. And cannot turn off hud (switch doesn't work) :(

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Twilight Zone

Observations

No. 1

rYWPRr0q

Shooter lane diverter post missing.

No. 2

When I shoot from the Upper right Flipper (URF) to the camera, I have seen the ball fly all the way up to the gum ball machine. More cannon testing required on this shot. This never happens on the real machine.

No. 3

I managed to get a ball into the camera from the right flipper from it hitting the ULF and glancing in. Also impossible on a real machine. And I've played this machine a lot.

No. 4

When the gum ball machine releases the ball, I'm almost certain those flashers should be strobing in a downward pattern. I thought they were "blown" until I saw them work during multiball lock.

No. 5

Arrrrgh, score limit. I don't know how the iOS guys can be bothered to test. How long until we get our unlock codes. Tis is driving me batty!

_Positives_

On the plus side. Environmental Lighting! Ohh emm gee!

The flashers look beautiful!

Absolutely FANTASTIC job Ryan and team. By at the most beautiful looking table so far.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
So far with playing Scared Stiff when getting Scared Stiff it did not give the buttons to enter initials for being Scared Stiff. Even though the buttons were not there, it let me scroll left and right through the letters, but there was no way to select a letter though.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
So far with playing Scared Stiff when getting Scared Stiff it did not give the buttons to enter initials for being Scared Stiff. Even though the buttons were not there, it let me scroll left and right through the letters, but there was no way to select a letter though.

There is also no Game over menu, at least when I played it just then.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
In portrait mode, the camera needs to be adjusted so that the flippers on The Twilight Zone are centered.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Just to be certain: Everyone who played the beta downloaded the apk from Ryan's post in this thread, page 3 and its file size is 22.1 MB? After installing it, you could find TZ between BS and TotAN? Because I can't. And this is driving me nuts. As it seems I have entered my very personal Twilight Zone... o_O

Edit: now my phone found a TPA update in the play store, so the beta apk I DLed seems to be an old one. Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just to be certain: Everyone who played the beta downloaded the apk from Ryan's post in this thread, page 3 and its file size is 22.1 MB? After installing it, you could find TZ between BS and TotAN? Because I can't. And this is driving me nuts. As it seems I have entered my very personal Twilight Zone... o_O

When you installed the apk, did you hit "ok" when the installer stated it would replace the version you had installed?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
On TZ there's a sound effect missing when you shoot the ball into the unlit camera which lights a bumper.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I did. The more I try to remember, the more I'm sure I DLed the beta for 1.7.0 (Scared Stiff, Big Shot). IIRC it said its version was 1.6.0, as the betas always are numbered the same as the version preceding them. Can anyone confirm the 22.1 MB file size? Maybe the new file got lost in the cloud somewhere for me? o_O

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just had a 325,000,000 round on MM and only four of the six red flashers work. The red flashers on the left and right sides and the two red flashers on the back wall all work. The red flashers on the peasant and damsel ramps still do not work.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I did. The more I try to remember, the more I'm sure I DLed the beta for 1.7.0 (Scared Stiff, Big Shot). IIRC it said its version was 1.6.0, as the betas always are numbered the same as the version preceding them. Can anyone confirm the 22.1 MB file size? Maybe the new file got lost in the cloud somewhere for me? o_O

The new apk file in this thread is 23.01MB.

K

Korven

Sv: Android Version 1.7.0 Bugs And Feedback

I get the 22 mb file too, and it refuses to install on the nexus. Worked on the phone and got a playstore update but no TZ.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Bummer! Does the new beta feature a new icon with TZ on it? Because I still see the Scared Stiff logo. Really seems to be a problem with FS's cloud service. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts