Any videos for the PC version?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I have beta test a fair few 360 and PS3 game, and capturing videos has never been objected UNLESS stated in the release notes with the beta documents. Now i cant remember what the email from farsight said, but i dont recall anything stating that capturing and uploading of videos was not aloud but i might have missed that part!??

So i refer back to my previous post, if the uploader isn't a member on these forums then he/she maybe completely unaware. I'm sure if FS are that fussed they request the user to remove it or ask YT to do the same!??

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I have beta test a fair few 360 and PS3 game, and capturing videos has never been objected UNLESS stated in the release notes with the beta documents. Now i cant remember what the email from farsight said, but i dont recall anything stating that capturing and uploading of videos was not aloud but i might have missed that part!??

So i refer back to my previous post, if the uploader isn't a member on these forums then he/she maybe completely unaware. I'm sure if FS are that fussed they request the user to remove it or ask YT to do the same!??

He was made aware. I didn't run up to the page and start demanding the takedown. I pointed out that the devs did not want videos being released and even went so far as to say that I'm aware that he probably didn't know.

Regardless. FS is aware and it's in their hands. Like I said before if they decide it's fine than it's fair game.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
To play devil's advocate, neither the email, the beta key retrieval web page, or any of the sticky threads in the beta sub-forum say anything about not posting pics/video. I think I may have seen Mike post that at some point in a random bug thread, but wasn't aware of it other than that. So I'm not sure how everyone is supposed to know.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
i would like to see video with you scoring your freaking 75M on V12 ))

Yeah, there's one problem...that left outlane makes it near impossible for me to score that high. Except for that one game. I might not do it again in a long time, now that TPA is rolling onto Steam.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah, there's one problem...that left outlane makes it near impossible for me to score that high. Except for that one game. I might not do it again in a long time, now that TPA is rolling onto Steam.
im playing FX while wait TPA on steam. btw placed at 13th with ~40M at v12 today.
my be not so topic relative but on the video of TPA and in PAPA's tutorial i saw what AFM is 3 ball game, but in manual it says 4 ball id factory default - is AFM so often set to 3 ball in real life?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
im playing FX while wait TPA on steam. btw placed at 13th with ~40M at v12 today.
my be not so topic relative but on the video of TPA and in PAPA's tutorial i saw what AFM is 3 ball game, but in manual it says 4 ball id factory default - is AFM so often set to 3 ball in real life?
When a manual says something like "Attack from Mars is a 4 ball game", it usually means that the operator needs to place 4 physical pinballs in the machine for proper operation, not that the game is set for 4 balls per game.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
When a manual says something like "Attack from Mars is a 4 ball game", it usually means that the operator needs to place 4 physical pinballs in the machine for proper operation, not that the game is set for 4 balls per game.
it's interesting fact=) thanks, Sean!

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i think the video was pretty rad. the poster could have shown off the worst parts of the beta like all the glitches and stuff and focused on them, but instead they put up a really good example of how it's going to be awesome. I don't think this video hurts farsight. That reflection of the ball under the flipper is a noticeable glitch, but people realize it's still a beta and for a beta it's looking great. Grand Theft Auto V just suffered a huge leak because of Sony's dumb ass, but it almost looks like more of a successful publicity stunt than anything that actually hurt the game's sales.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
599 million point game on Ripley's...when can I upload???

5 vids taking up 2.67 gigs of space... :p

EDIT: Oh my gosh, that guy just won't listen...he now has a video up of Monster Bash.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.