Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
(Pulls head out from under rock)

...ah, so this is why there is no Black Rose for iOS listed yet.

Got it!

Guess it's cool that I have an XBOX to fall back on. Oh, wait.

(Goes back under rock)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
For the inconvenience of waiting and stressing we should be compensated ... in driveway cheese!!!

night

May 18, 2012
C'mon, take your money back if you dare.

ERMFc4P.jpeg

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
:) That's just a 20 dollar bill, I'm only coming for it if it's a 100 at least....then I can buy three season passes at once!

Dec 7, 2013
This driveway cheese which I'm assuming is an inuendo for male ejackulate has run it's course. It was never funny to begin with, and it's trolled the thread and kept any kind of news or discussion out if the thread. Great. So funny I forgot to laugh.

Thanks Farsight employee for actually giving us some news or a time frame. If this was simply a little misunderstanding the game would be out by now. What's today's excuse, the snow storm?

Ken_Clark

Dec 28, 2012
This driveway cheese which I'm assuming is an inuendo for male ejackulate has run it's course. It was never funny to begin with, and it's trolled the thread and kept any kind of news or discussion out if the thread. Great. So funny I forgot to laugh.

Thanks Farsight employee for actually giving us some news or a time frame. If this was simply a little misunderstanding the game would be out by now. What's today's excuse, the snow storm?

...Probably Snow Cheese.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
It was all just a distraction to try and get people's minds off the Black Rosé delay. I didn't want this heading on the direction of the PC madness. It worked pretty well for the past 24 hrs or so. Thanks for your cooperation.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

You speak of what you do not know...

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Actually, the driveway cheese has no sexual content or meaning whatsoever. Believe it or not, it really is completely innocent. (And it does have a purpose beyond derailing this thread.)

His name's Stuart, and try to show a little respect. It's not like he personally caused the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.