Apr. 1, 2016 tourney: R911/PZone, RS, DrDude, Genie, SC, WWind, Victory, Centaur

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
They made an announcement that the tournament was delayed on PSN. I did not get a reply how long it would be, but I'm assuming its not starting this weekend at this point.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
They made an announcement that the tournament was delayed on PSN. I did not get a reply how long it would be, but I'm assuming its not starting this weekend at this point.

Thanks for passing on the info, Voof. Missed the update on FB, also agree with what Crepello said.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Booted up TPA for the R911 tourney, and am getting weird graphic artifacts in the shooter lane on iOS?
Can anyone else see them?

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
First: I don't mind losing at all, that's not it. If somebody is good, he deserves to win. But i have my doubts about Tarek for a while and after last night i'm good as sure that he's the biggest scam-artist of them all. First 3 days, normal scores... Then i had a good day and the score was 770 points for me, 729 for Tarek. Then in one little night he managed to get 3 good as impossible scores in just a couple of hours? I say no way. He asked me for videoproof a while back for Monster Bash and i delivered just to make him look stupid. Now i give him the chance to make me look stupid. And it only has to be 1 table. Red & Ted, show me at least 12 B in those 20 minutes the way u described it to me in the pm. Going for the cities... what a joke. U can't even get 7 B that way... so go ahead... now it's your time to show some proof. The videoproof i delivered took me hours, this will only take u 20 minutes, right? Let's see it.

Like i told him, i know for most tables now what scores are maximums possible and now there are multiple tables where he goes beyond what's even possible. Again, first 3 days normal scores and then in just a couple hours when i'm way above him he gets 3 tables not normal scores? I say no way.

One last question, how many weeks did it took u to get the 99 B for Bride of Pinbot?

invitro

May 4, 2012
I just posted to the TPA Website Issues about this user's two scores:

In Mobile Silver, user terinmahsout has:
- 28,920,212,750 on Centaur, and
- 410,782,149,610 on Dr. Dude.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I just posted to the TPA Website Issues about this user's two scores:

In Mobile Silver, user terinmahsout has:
- 28,920,212,750 on Centaur, and
- 410,782,149,610 on Dr. Dude.

Looks like that player was removed from the tournament leaderboard - most of his scores (all #1) seemed pretty suspect - read BS.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Looks like that player was removed from the tournament leaderboard - most of his scores (all #1) seemed pretty suspect - read BS.
Thanks for the note. Looks like [MENTION=2570]LAW[/MENTION] got on it fast. FWIW, I haven't come across this username before.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Note to Shortsight (Farsight)...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound in cure.
Who is to blame, Tarek or farsight for the loop holes?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Sorry, I wouldn't produce this video at the moment. As you know it needs for sure not only one attempt and is done in 20 minutes. Maybe I will reproduce the score some day after the tournament.

Going for the cities... what a joke.

It's not a joke. As I described you have to build up a huge city bonus from one round and play the wizard mode as long as possible. It's not very hard to get a 600M+ bonus for all cities. I used Kansas City for the most points and had 400M for this mode a few times. I'm not sure that more than 250M is usefull, the score for Kansas is displayed as 255M in the wizard mode, I haven't noticed if it counts the full 400M. So let's say you have 600M City Bonus than you need a very good wizard mode with all balls. Don't use the trick to play with a single ball, there's not enough time for this. Complete 20 city rounds and you're at the 12B. In addition you have at least two times a huge end of ball bonus for the current ball and one bonus hold.

One last question, how many weeks did it took u to get the 99 B for Bride of Pinbot?

Not weeks, 3 days. And as I posted in another thread it was a very boring game. I think I will never play this table again...

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
Sorry, I wouldn't produce this video at the moment. As you know it needs for sure not only one attempt and is done in 20 minutes. Maybe I will reproduce the score some day after the tournament.
O? It didn't seem to take u many tries in the miracle night i'm talking about...

It's not a joke. As I described you have to build up a huge city bonus from one round and play the wizard mode as long as possible. It's not very hard to get a 600M+ bonus for all cities. I used Kansas City for the most points and had 400M for this mode a few times. I'm not sure that more than 250M is usefull, the score for Kansas is displayed as 255M in the wizard mode, I haven't noticed if it counts the full 400M. So let's say you have 600M City Bonus than you need a very good wizard mode with all balls. Don't use the trick to play with a single ball, there's not enough time for this. Complete 20 city rounds and you're at the 12B. In addition you have at least two times a huge end of ball bonus for the current ball and one bonus hold.

I like to see it in a video. But u can choose also another for me if that's easier for u. Victory for one i find very strange and the most strange of them all, Dr. Dude. These and Red en Ted And Whirlwind and Centaur, u all get these scores in your magical night only a couple of hours. So u not doing the video soon sure is strange to me. And i know u played the first 3 days almost fulltime, so ofcourse i don't believe it when all of a sudden in a couple hours u manage to do what u couldn't do in 3 days.

Not weeks, 3 days. And as I posted in another thread it was a very boring game. I think I will never play this table again...

Another miracle ladies and gentlemen. 99 B Bride of Pinbot in only 3 days, yeah right. U must know on every table things that only u know to boost scores... And it's not the first time u start whining about tables being boring. If u find it so boring, then why go all the way to 99 B? What's wrong with u?

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Note to Shortsight (Farsight)...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound in cure.
Who is to blame, Tarek or farsight for the loop holes?

I don't get it, what loop holes? As far as I know all the tables play as the real tables do for scoring purposes.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I don't get it, what loop holes? As far as I know all the tables play as the real tables do for scoring purposes.

Apparently Tarek is Neo, and TPA is th Matrix to some people. What Tarek posted up there about Red and Ted seems perfectly doable to me. I'm still only able to get 3.4 nil in the tourney, but I know I'm not doing it right. It's just not my table. Things like Genie are my table. I love hitting that spinner over and over to get the bonus up, and dead passing like 75% of the time. Keeping it in that upper PF. And I make it my first priority to increase the bonus x. I'll go as far as to aim for the yellow drop when there's only 1, and it's not even lit (only if it's a safe shot), just to make it more safe if a ball ends up going there randomly and it's just that metal that the ball hits. That's a sure-fire way to get instant death

*im probably one of the few that loves seeing older tables show up in the TPA tourney. Easy to understand. It's that whole 'progressive scoring' stuff that goes way beyond my understanding. If I'm gonna do math, I better be getting payed for it. Victory is pretty dang simple too. Learn the shots to the next target, and you are golden. Although I did figure out if you lock away a ball on the left for an extra ball, and then drain causing it to pop out, any shot to that hole again scores pretty big. That left lane, or whatever it is, is a shot that's worth mastering at any speed from the right flipper

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Road Show has two loops and three holes. So: 2 loops + 3 holes = 1 loophole. It's the new math!

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
After his last 'miracle' i don't have doubts anymore, i'm sure he's a scam artist. With less then 2 hours 2 go safecracker also. U could have been more creative, by not letting it end on 000 but o well, at least i'm sure now. Till the day comes Farsight decides to come up with something to make sure it becomes impossible to cheat, i will never ever trust Tarek again. This tournament he made it a little bit to obvious for me. U should kept playing without cheating like u did the first 3 days or started cheating from day 1 to make it look a little less obvious.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
It's over! Good tournament everyone. I was one slot away from newsletter worthy (#11 on mobile gold) ;)
Next time!!!

invitro

May 4, 2012
I don't think I will ever figure out how to score on Safe Cracker Assault on the Vault.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.