Apr. 1, 2016 tourney: R911/PZone, RS, DrDude, Genie, SC, WWind, Victory, Centaur

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I don't think I will ever figure out how to score on Safe Cracker Assault on the Vault.

As discussed above in this thread I found it strange that Assault on the Vault does count for the tournament too. After a few attempts I've switched back to normal game. AotV is good for a fast 5M or 6M game, for more you have to be very lucky in my opinion. It's much easier to reach more points in a normal game with 2 or 3 multiballs. For best AotV results boost the jackpot with the disc and get as many jackpots as possible. The second important goal is the Aussault from all Sides Bonus. Most of the time I received this automaticly in a good game.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Perhaps Tarek is just using a strategy I've been doing recently and "sandbagging" scores. People try harder to reach a score if you give them a goal. I typically only choose a few tables that I know I can smash even on an off day and get my top score near the end of the tournament. Not defending, just giving an example of something I've been doing to win in the PSN tournaments.
Bride of Pinbot I scored 38b in approx. 15 hours of play, so 99b in 3 solid days of play seems feasible. I was actually surprised you guys had not taken up Bride of Pinbot as its an easy infinite. I typically let you two do the stick measuring. I play almost all my games in a sitting of no more than 5 hours.
I wish I could have participated in the tournament on PSN and compared scores, however they "delayed" the PSN tourney. Hope you all keep on flippin' and enjoying pinball. Stop worrying about high scores and enjoy the game! I still can't play whirlwind... you guys just smash that game.

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
Is it still the easiest in this regard, or did Judge Dredd pass it?

To be honest I am surprised at the amount of low scores on Dredd, maybe they have issues with the top shot? Both games are infinite on 1st game imo

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Did the All-Time Tournament rankings get updated? I think there is usually a bit of a delay or they are waiting for the PSN network folks to have their postponed tourney...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.