Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rolling Stones (1980/Bally)

• The Rolling Stones (2011/Stern)

• Total voters

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'd love to see a pinball table that could play music from streaming services, online radio stations, or local folders/playlists while adjusting the shots and targets based on the song characteristics. Something like a Rock Band or Guitar Hero type game perhaps, but without the song pack purchases. A Beat Hazard version of pinball. So much potential.

Well, AC/DC sort of does that. The song you choose to play affects the scoring of certain targets and modes.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
While it's not the best gameplay-wise (not even close), I personally think Jive Time has the best art of the rock pins, but of course I'm a sucker for artwork from that era:

image.jpg

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Dear Jeff, your avatar shows your psychodelic taste.
Wouldn´t it be a great thing to imagine a new table based on the early Pink-Floyd artwork and music? I crave for an "interstellar overdrive multiball" or a "Barret-lsd-special".
Careful with that silverballs, Eugene!

P.S. I was born in 1967. What a great year in music and art!

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015

Dear Dedpop!
Je suis charlie, aussie. Salutes from Germany to France. The grown friendship between the past enemies is the greatest development since 2nd worldwar imo. I was born near the french border (Saarland).

But back to the topic....isn´t Dolly more country than Rock n´roll?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Dear Jeff, your avatar shows your psychodelic taste.
Wouldn´t it be a great thing to imagine a new table based on the early Pink-Floyd artwork and music? I crave for an "interstellar overdrive multiball" or a "Barret-lsd-special".
Careful with that silverballs, Eugene!

P.S. I was born in 1967. What a great year in music and art!

That would indeed be an amazing theme!

I'm still waiting for a Hendrix pin too.

Great to hear from you man. '67 is a fantastic year to have been born. Wish I had a time machine to travel back there and soak it all in first-hand.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
That would indeed be an amazing theme!

I'm still waiting for a Hendrix pin to
Great to hear from you man. '67 is a fantastic year to have been born. Wish I had a time machine to travel back there and soak it all in first-hand.

So, we´ll both have to take the time machine, having a great time and smoking some "purple haze" at the electric ladyland. By the way, Hendrix was best known for his overdrive rock, but i.m.o. he was also one of the best blues guitar player of all time. A few days ago, I saw the last season of "Battlestar Galactica", in which "all along the watchtower" plays a key role. I got tears in my eyes...

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
While it's not the best gameplay-wise (not even close), I personally think Jive Time has the best art of the rock pins, but of course I'm a sucker for artwork from that era:

Sorry. I can't add it now. :cool:

Dear Dedpop!
Je suis charlie, aussie. Salutes from Germany to France. The grown friendship between the past enemies is the greatest development since 2nd worldwar imo. I was born near the french border (Saarland).

But back to the topic....isn´t Dolly more country than Rock n´roll?

Thanks for friendship. We are Charlie against intolerance.

About Dolly...
Sorry. I can't remove it now. :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So, we´ll both have to take the time machine, having a great time and smoking some "purple haze" at the electric ladyland. By the way, Hendrix was best known for his overdrive rock, but i.m.o. he was also one of the best blues guitar player of all time. A few days ago, I saw the last season of "Battlestar Galactica", in which "all along the watchtower" plays a key role. I got tears in my eyes...

Sounds good to me man, and yeah agreed on Hendrix playing the blues. His "Blues" album is one of my favorites, even though it was a posthumous release...but beyond that, I really love how everything he ever did was really based on the blues and taking it to the next level.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Without derailing the thread, I would put the Alvin G machines in the Gottlieb category along with Premier. Heck it plays and feels like alot of Gottlieb games and they used Gottlieb parts. Just my opinion.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Sounds good to me man, and yeah agreed on Hendrix playing the blues. His "Blues" album is one of my favorites, even though it was a posthumous release...but beyond that, I really love how everything he ever did was really based on the blues and taking it to the next level.

Even his posthumous releases are lighyears better than 99% of the music poluting our ears these days. The last album of Jimi, i bought, was "peoples, hell and angles". Great blues tunes included:) I would also vote for an Hendrix table, maybe combined a "guitar hero table", including Hendrix, Townshend, Clapton, Page. But, for sure, we will never see that. Wrestling, Ghostbuster are the themes the producers prefer. Even Tommy is based on the ugly musical version, not of the original Who-tunes. I bet, we will see a Justin Bieber table before a table based on our heroes. Sad, but true.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Love playing KISS, which I voted for. Hororable mentions go to Dolly Parton (though not rock 'n roll), Rolling Stones (ss version), Ted Nugent, and Capt Fantastic along with Wizard.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;xX743Z73nlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xX743Z73nlA[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.