Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rolling Stones (1980/Bally)

• The Rolling Stones (2011/Stern)

• Total voters

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;FE35UapNutg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FE35UapNutg[/video]

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Monster Bash by far........... One of my top 10 of all time.
Then Tommy and AC/DC. Metallica and GnR are playable if there's nothing else. Elvis sucks and the rest are unknown to me.
But since rock/metal was never my style I have slight turn off to those themes before I even try them. And that cheap photoshop on Sterns doesn't help either. They should look back at how DE did Tommy.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Monster Bash by far........... One of my top 10 of all time.
Then Tommy and AC/DC. Metallica and GnR are playable if there's nothing else. Elvis sucks and the rest are unknown to me.
But since rock/metal was never my style I have slight turn off to those themes before I even try them. And that cheap photoshop on Sterns doesn't help either. They should look back at how DE did Tommy.

Yeah as far as gameplay goes, I'd vote for Monster Bash too.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Yeah as far as gameplay goes, I'd vote for Monster Bash too.

I'm with you Jeff! But I still love my GNR table!!

Clarification: I still WANT a GNR table. I'd toss down a grand for a kick starter but with Axl R being the pleasant fellow he is I think I'm going to have to buy a real one!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;7_msGOh0ow4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7_msGOh0ow4&x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240[/video]

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think I spent more money on Guns & Roses pinball than I ever spent on the actual Guns & Roses.

I can definitely say that isn't true. Two stadium concerts back in the '90s, all the albums on tape, most of the albums again on CD, T-shirts, posters.... Ahem. Given the choice between GnR and Demolition Man or Corvette, the latter two always won. Actually it's probably true to say I preferred The Flintstones to GnR pinball.

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I have only played the Kiss table a few times and I have never seen any of the others except Monster Bash (TPA) so i voted for Monster Bash

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I have only played the Kiss table a few times and I have never seen any of the others except Monster Bash (TPA) so i voted for Monster Bash

daayyyamm, and your name makes me think - why -isn't- there a rush table?!?!? SUPER-AWESOME..... i dunno make it an "R-30" license; very cool retrospective tour... :) or maybe a "rush in rio" table, that'd be AWESOME!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
daayyyamm, and your name makes me think - why -isn't- there a rush table?!?!? SUPER-AWESOME..... i dunno make it an "R-30" license; very cool retrospective tour... :) or maybe a "rush in rio" table, that'd be AWESOME!

Maybe in 2112 ? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.