Best table to practice tilting?

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
Etchie... Not to overload you or anything, but you can nudge the ball to a trap coming from the inlane. Just hold the flipper use your other hand to nudge on the same side. Has to be at the right moment though. I only just started doing this when BSD came out. It helps a lot in order to start mist multiball. I wouldn't recommend practicing it on this table though

Great advice, thanks! I was also wondering how plausible it is (depending on the table, course) to nudge the table in order to save a ball from draining down the left or right side when you see the ball head straight for it. I never think fast enough to do it and I don't even know if ot's realistic or not. Thanks again for the advice!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
it's usually possible to save a ball headed for the outlane by a sharp upward nudge in real life to push the inlane divider into contact with the ball.
Failing that, a downward nude (hard in real life) will pull the area above the outlane into contact with the ball. or well timed sideways nudge will bounce the ball off the wall and towards the inlane.

note that when the outlane has a kickback, all of these can fail easily, as those kickback lanes can really swallow up a ball. HS2's is the WORST by far. you start having troubles with that outlane, your game will be over in 2 minutes even if you are on ball one with a few extra balls stacked.

leannaray

Sep 21, 2014
I am also a "person that never shook the machine because I was afraid something bad was going to happen". I still haven't done it with any TPA game either! Maybe one day...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I am also a "person that never shook the machine because I was afraid something bad was going to happen". I still haven't done it with any TPA game either! Maybe one day...

If you want your skill to improve, you'll have to!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.