Beta 0.024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Beta 0.024 is up. I'm not sure if Stuart has any fixes, I'll ask him when he gets in.

Purchasing has been added. It's using a test server which will NOT charge your credit cards or accounts. This is mainly to test that you can purchase tables and have them unlock.

Let me know if there are issues.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Thanks, Mike.

I'm just getting a complete lock-up after trying the purchase options. Trial play seems to work though.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I was able to purchase both Season Pro Packs successfully Mike.
Kept all my high scores and table goals.
Leader boards seem to work, so far.

Same hardware as always, I'll iterate it if need be.

Timelord ...

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Did you re-start Steam client?
Try rebooting.

WOW Class of 1812 and Victory, too.
Time to torture test them!

Timelord ...

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Did you re-start Steam client?
Try rebooting.

WOW Class of 1812 and Victory, too.
Time to torture test them!

Timelord ...

Good call....

Exited Steam, rebooted, veryfied game cache... still frozen in space.

Music keeps playing though.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Maybe cause your in UK...
Different Steam store?
I hope it works out for ya bud...

Timelord ...

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I was thinking the same, Timelord. Thanks for trying to help.

On the plus side, T2 looks good. Class of 1812 interesting. Oooph, there's gonna be trouble over Victory though :eek: Extremely low res playfield artwork, gotta hope that's placeholder! Sorry Mike! :)

I'm restricted to a few seconds trial play now, so can't test an awful lot.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Are we supposed to be getting emails from steam confirming that we've paid for the in-game purchases?

Because I couldn't get Season Pack 1 to work so 'bought' it again twice, and got thrown completely by the email.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Also, obvious bug already. Trying to buy the Season pack 2 gives you the option of buying Season Pack 1 instead.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Yikes !

"Are we supposed to be getting emails from steam confirming that we've paid for the in-game purchases?

Because I couldn't get Season Pack 1 to work so 'bought' it again twice, and got thrown completely by the email
. "

First time around I purchased single pack and got an email.
Haven't received one for Season one and Two Pro packs yet, LOL

Update...

Got 2 additional emails: one for Season One Pro pack, one for Season One and TWO propack.
So that's $39.99 x 3 plus $7.99. I really hope these are not real, LOL

Timelord ...

Last edited:

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Rudy, just noticed you are also in the UK. Are you saying you managed to 'purchase'?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
It's bizarre, I somehow managed to get Victory and Class of 18?? working without 'buying them' but now it's gone haywire.

And now it's showing Season Pack 2 when I try to buy Season Pack 2 so I don't know what the problem before was.

Oh, but trying to play the table after purchase of Season Pack 2 resulted in a really nasty glitch screen before quitting.

tumblr_mv51jd3nKR1rv7rwco1_1280.png

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Are we supposed to be getting emails from steam confirming that we've paid for the in-game purchases?

Because I couldn't get Season Pack 1 to work so 'bought' it again twice, and got thrown completely by the email.

You should get confirmation emails. The server used does everytyhing the same as a real purchase except charging.

I'll look into the Season Pack issues.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Rudy, just noticed you are also in the UK. Are you saying you managed to 'purchase'?

Somehow I think I have, I managed to get the Season 1 pack working properly but it took three times. Since then I've had three emails that have started to scare me a little in case the UK servers are different and I've just spent £200ish on pinball >_>

Dear [steam user],

Your recent in-game purchase through Pinball Arcade has been processed and 39.99 GBP has been debited from your Steam Wallet.

This email message will serve as your receipt. You can also access your Purchase History online at any time.
Pro+Season+Pack+1
39.99 GBP

EDIT: Thanks Mike! I was just panicking a little :p

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012

Yep, I've managed to purchase both packs. They took a bit of doing and season pack 2 seemed to crash on me when I purchased it but it's now working fine.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
You should get confirmation emails. The server used does everytyhing the same as a real purchase except charging.

I'll look into the Season Pack issues.

Mike, are you saying that you are taking bank details? I'd really rather not do that until it's working and I'm purchasing the packs for real.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Somehow I think I have, I managed to get the Season 1 pack working properly but it took three times. Since then I've had three emails that have started to scare me a little in case the UK servers are different and I've just spent £200ish on pinball >_>

Hmm. Okay thanks, Rudy.

N

netizen

I bought season pack 1 and was given access to season 2. I rebooted steam and had access to season 1. Bought season 2, and had no access, tried the season 2 and again no access, but on rebooting steam access was granted to both s 1&2. however I was "Charged" 2x for season 2 purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.