Beta 0.024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
For those having issues with Season packs, are you attemping to "buy" pro or regular? Are you using the buy now button or the start button then choosing buy?

I just reset all the purchases, please close and reopen Pinball Arcade and try again.

N

netizen

I bought pro packs through the season pack icon. When I pressed season 1 it showed the carousel, and highlighted AFM, (Season 2 did the same but highlighted CC) I pressed the AFM icon and was taken to a menu with the table pack or season pack options.
From that menu I chose the pro pack. I will try it again by using the buy now icon if that will make a difference.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I was using a 360 controller and clicking A after hitting Buy Season 1 pack lead me to the Steam Wallet system.

tumblr_mv5233h38Q1rv7rwco1_1280.png

The first time I pressed it it seemed to not respond, so I tried again and same still. Then I backed out and the Season pack was greyed out and I assumed it had worked.

Looks like there's a missing 'transaction complete' screen or something, otherwise someone would be able to buy the same thing multiple times before they noticed something was wrong.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
For those having issues with Season packs, are you attemping to "buy" pro or regular? Are you using the buy now button or the start button then choosing buy?

I just reset all the purchases, please close and reopen Pinball Arcade and try again.

Lock-up persists, Mike. I've been trying Pro, Regular, single table packs and all. Lock-up is from main table select screen.

When trying to purchase after table trial ends, nothing happens when selecting either pro or regular. It doesn't lock-up from that particular menu though.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
How can we be sure that we aren't being charged each time we try to 'purchase' ????

N

netizen

I bought the season one pro pack by using the "Buy Now" icon beside AFM after clicking on the season 1 icon on the first menu. I was then given the option of the table pack or the season pack.

After buying the season one pro pack, I was taken to AFM immediately. As soon as I pressed back AFM was still showing "Buy Now", and the second season icon was greyed out, in the my tables carousel all the second season tables are unlocked.

Restarting steam shows that the second season tables are now locked and the first season tables are all accessible.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
E-Mail conformation came through charged to steam wallet not credit card. I have no money in the wallet. I don't know about others. Steam is just slow at confirming purchase, I too bought season one and two twice because I didn't think anything was happening.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Just a clarification for worries. It uses Steam Wallet, but doesn't actually charge anything money wise.

Looking into these issues now.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Just a clarification for worries. It uses Steam Wallet, but doesn't actually charge anything money wise.

Thanks again, Mike! I was starting to wonder if the UK store was different from the US one and we were being charged, but that's reassured my fears enough to experiment more.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013

Ah, I never use Steam Wallet. I use direct transactions for Steam purchases.

Perhaps a wallet balance of zero is causing issues?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Ah, I never use Steam Wallet. I use direct transactions for Steam purchases.

Perhaps a wallet balance of zero is causing issues?

I have a 0 balance in my wallet, which is why I know it doesn't charge anything.

I know what the issue is with season packs, fixing that now.

I'm not sure what is causing crashing. As far as I know it all uses the same server regardless of where you live.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I have a fix for Season Pass issues. I'm going to post a new build shortly. 0.025, there will be a new thread for that.

I also put in some log text for the crash issues. If it crashes, post your Log.txt contents.

I will also wipe out the purchases so you can all try again.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Sorry to report that it didn't help.

TPA hangs when trying to purchase anything.

EDIT: Will wait and try v0.025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.