Beta 0.026

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Most cool, Mike.

Thanks ever so much, I was going through withdrawals.
Got my $$ ready for Day 0 !!!

Timelord ...

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I fixed the crash to Desktop. Also fixed crash when getting to purchase at end of a trial game and clicking cancel on the authorize screen.

Fixed some memory leaks which I'm hoping will fix the out of memory issue warh0g saw. I'm not able to reproduce that after my change. New beta build shortly.

Nice! :D

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013

This is how it looks like for me:

EvWKVUW.jpg

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Mike, not quite sure how to take a screen shot here, but the ball looking small might be a product of the color scheme of the table and how it reflects. To me, the ball just looks like it's getting buried in the flipper, and when the ball is near the tip, like if it was doing a SDTM, it visually just seems like a marble.

Like I said, it might not be that the ball is 'really' any smaller than normal, but it sure does look like it!

So how the hell do I do a screen shot of the table? I'm playing in full screen, pushed the 'print screen' key on my keyboard, but all it takes as screen of is my desktop.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Mike, not quite sure how to take a screen shot here, but the ball looking small might be a product of the color scheme of the table and how it reflects. To me, the ball just looks like it's getting buried in the flipper, and when the ball is near the tip, like if it was doing a SDTM, it visually just seems like a marble.

Like I said, it might not be that the ball is 'really' any smaller than normal, but it sure does look like it!

So how the hell do I do a screen shot of the table? I'm playing in full screen, pushed the 'print screen' key on my keyboard, but all it takes as screen of is my desktop.

With Steam Overlay enabled, you press F12 to take screenshots. Steam will present you with all screenshots after you turn the game off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.