Beta (1.10.0 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Once again, I'm not a fan of offset main flippers while using portrait view. Out of the 22 tables, the bottom two main flippers on The Twilight Zone and Genie are the only ones that are not centered. I'm going to make my plea one last time, Ryan please ask Bobby to a least center the flippers for default camera angle 1 on both The Twilight Zone and Genie, even if it means zooming the table out a bit to do this. The fact is, when I stand in front of a pinball machine in real life, the main flippers are always centered. As much as I like both of the aforementioned tables, I find it a bit hard to play those tables because of flippers being either too far to the right or too far to the left. Thanks.

N

Nik Barbour

Once again, I'm not a fan of offset main flippers while using portrait view. Out of the 22 tables, the bottom two main flippers on The Twilight Zone and Genie are the only ones that are not centered. I'm going to make my plea one last time, Ryan please ask Bobby to a least center the flippers for default camera angle 1 on both The Twilight Zone and Genie, even if it means zooming the table out a bit to do this. The fact is, when I stand in front of a pinball machine in real life, the main flippers are always centered. As much as I like both of the aforementioned tables, I find it a bit hard to play those tables because of flippers being either too far to the right or too far to the left. Thanks.

I like the offset cam in TZ - i generally play cam 4 portrait for TZ (but 1 for all others) . The offset means I can see the outlanes perfectly.
Sorry PiNWiZ! :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I like the offset cam in TZ - i generally play cam 4 portrait for TZ (but 1 for all others) . The offset means I can see the outlanes perfectly.
Sorry PiNWiZ! :)

I understand that everyone has their own preferences which is why I asked that only one camera view be changed.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok i made some changes that should make it harder to happen (the rotation thing). Its going to take longer to track down but they want to go ahead and release with what we have since its not 100% and I will continue to hunt down the issue. I think that it only happens on the new main menu / table select screen, I will keep you guys posted. And thank you all for your help! Been a hell of a week.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Please note that the fix in there now is just a band-aid, with any luck I will stomp it out this weekend or early next week. Also on my list is to finally get rid of that vestigial menu from ics.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Ryan, first thank-you for releasing the beta version 1.10.00 to all these pinball wizards so they can help you in fixing the bugs: you are a wonderful asset to FarSight Studios. I also want to thank all you Android whiz's who know what you are doing. I really wanted to download the beta 1.10.00 to try, but after reading this whole forum I decided I was too Android ignorant to try.

I will patiently wait with anticipation for the real release of 1.10.00 to be added to the Play Store. I am so excited about the new tables and will purchase the same day as release.

Thanks again everybody -- your help is priceless -- MontanaFrank

N

Nik Barbour

I really wanted to download the beta 1.10.00 to try, but after reading this whole forum I decided I was too Android ignorant to try.

If you'd like to beta I'd be happy to help - you really need little experience. Mainly patience, and understanding that it is beta, it will have faults, and that you're helping find and fix them.
I think this ones nearly done, but if you like, Private Message me and I'll help you through the next one.
Would be good to have another pair of eyes!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Ryan, first thank-you for releasing the beta version 1.10.00 to all these pinball wizards so they can help you in fixing the bugs: you are a wonderful asset to FarSight Studios. I also want to thank all you Android whiz's who know what you are doing. I really wanted to download the beta 1.10.00 to try, but after reading this whole forum I decided I was too Android ignorant to try.

I will patiently wait with anticipation for the real release of 1.10.00 to be added to the Play Store. I am so excited about the new tables and will purchase the same day as release.

Thanks again everybody -- your help is priceless -- MontanaFrank

Welcome!

You don't need to be experienced with Android. You just need to be able to write a bug observation clearly, based on your experience with the table (even better if you know the world of a table pretty well).

Anyone on here can help you out. The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.