Beta 1.30 (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Awesome job! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one. The sound seems fine to me. The only issue is that I can purchase the table!
+1
Awesome table
Best table in season 3 for me
Love the voice of Dracula
Maybe can be a bit more clearer

Last edited:
N

netizen

First issue for me is: If event camera is OFF, and camera view is locked, there is still a zoom in on the skill shot on every plunge.

Otherwise it plays smoothly on my Nexus 10 with 4.4.4 (un-rooted)

I know that the tuning will change as new builds get released, but one thing this one gets more right than most is the action of the ball around the flippers. It's not like flubber, there is a sense of control and even with lightning flippers it seems believable. Especially when compared to the bounce on other tables like BR, TOM, T2 etc.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Plays nicely and looks almost better than original pin :) Got a phone call mid-game and when I returned to game I could continue without problems, which isn't always the case on other tables. Sometimes the app crashes, sometines there's lots of framedropping.

BUG: When I select to play BSD, no buying options pop up, it starts as if I already bought table. Then when I reach score limit, buying options pops up but when I try to buy it I get a message that transactions haven't been enabled for this app. So I Can't buy table. Never seen this happen before in any beta.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
not bad for first beta.
It's been a long time since I played the real thing, but it seems to me that the ball ejected from mystery hole (tunnel) is to fast.
And what about tips of the flippers? It seems that in last three games all shots that are supposed to be made with last third of the flipper are very inconsistent, unprecised and with a lot more misses than hits. Even when shots are made from the cradle.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Table plays great Thanks
but
the App frezze if you in the Bestenliste and you would switch tables

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
My first impression
I can hear all time a "tse, tse, tse, tse,...." from the loudspeaker. I have no idea if this one correct or not, but it is not nice. It's started, if I see a short time a woman and something with castle in the HUD

The ball drain to 80% without any action after lunch, in the real life , I would select another to table

If I lunch the ball (via button) nudge is use in parallel and some times “Danger" is visible in the HUD
amy2evyq.jpg

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
My first impression
I can hear all time a "tse, tse, tse, tse,...." from the loudspeaker. I have no idea if this one correct or not, but it is not nice
If I lunch the ball (via button) nudge is use in parallel and some times “Danger" is visible in the HUD
amy2evyq.jpg
You have the plunge button in nudge area. You can move it higher up if you pause and go to options.

The "tse, tse" is probably the locked balls knocking each other about, it's in the known bugs list in opening post.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
You have the plunge button in nudge area. You can move it higher up if you pause and go to options.

The "tse, tse" is probably the locked balls knocking each other about, it's in the known bugs list in opening post.

You can move it yourself through the options.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
BUG: When I select to play BSD, no buying options pop up, it starts as if I already bought table. Then when I reach score limit, buying options pops up but when I try to buy it I get a message that transactions haven't been enabled for this app. So I Can't buy table. Never seen this happen before in any beta.

im having this problem too

edit: i just noticed that me and switch3flip both are from sweden, maybe that has something to do with the problem.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
If I minimize the game and open it up to continue and happen to be on a different network (WiFi to lte for example) I lose shake nudging until I restart the app.

The moving networks part might not be a mandatory step might just have to have it minimized for enough time.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Shake nudging appears to be broken across all tables in this build. Can anyone else confirm?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Also...please please please add a touch nudge zone between the flippers when shake nudging is selected. I understand the accelerometers are a pain for upward nudging but us shakers have been without upward nudging for far too long.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
If I minimize the game and open it up to continue and happen to be on a different network (WiFi to lte for example) I lose shake nudging until I restart the app.

Confirmed as per my post above, although I didn't have to switch networks to encounter this bug. It only begins when you minimize the game and then bring it back.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Also...please please please add a touch nudge zone between the flippers when shake nudging is selected. I understand the accelerometers are a pain for upward nudging but us shakers have been without upward nudging for far too long.

Confirmed as per my post above, although I didn't have to switch networks to encounter this bug.
Feel like giving me an Amen! On that second request too? Lol

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Feel like giving me an Amen! On that second request too? Lol

Yeah, the option for an upward nudge zone in the middle would be nice. Sometimes I'm still not sure how shake nudging is supposed to function. I seem to recall when Ryan was the android guy he discovered that shake nudging was reversed by accident and asked us if we wanted him to correct it but the community told him not to bother.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
There's an option to reverse it. The default option is as if you were at a machine.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013

It's not a surprise, that the plunge button is in the nudge area. But if I have the possibility to move this button to this position (try to play video game for a master goal like Mars Attacks on an 12.2 " Screen if the button on the top) , than the plunge button should lay over the nudge zone, so that the Table will be not nudge during lunch ball

Maybe you disable nudge during the ball is on the plunger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts