Beta 1.30 (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
"1 HOF point is awarded every 8 million points."

Woah. I hope that's not set in stone, as I think a score of 8B on a real table is beyond mere mortals.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Piece of cake for PC guys :D
Man, can't wait to get rid of everyone and everything today....... Drakulja is waiting.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
"1 HOF point is awarded every 8 million points."

Woah. I hope that's not set in stone, as I think a score of 8B on a real table is beyond mere mortals.

the jackpots are pretty big if you stack all 3 multiballs so 8B isnt impossible.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
If the 3rd ball is served, the current HC should be visible in the HUD. The HC in the HUD looks like a random one- every time another one, but not the real local one

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Were going to version bump it because it's causing this error. Stand-by for a new link.

http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivityDraculaBeta_v3.apk
I've looked at the known issues list, but didn't note any recorded issues with the flasher in the coffin illuminating the black coffin plastic. Maybe it was logged using different language.

The black coffin plastic should light up to show Drac when a ball is locked in coffin lock, and during certain light shows.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I've looked at the known issues list, but didn't note any recorded issues with the flasher in the coffin illuminating the black coffin plastic. Maybe it was logged using different language.

The black coffin plastic should light up to show Drac when a ball is locked in coffin lock, and during certain light shows.

+1

Coffin is not lighting up

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
3:10 in this video shows the correct exit speed from the VUK to the left return lane.

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA Pinball Machine (Williams 1…: http://youtu.be/EuHQQqor3KI

Currently the eject speed and velocity from the mouth of the habitrail is far too fast. The ball is behaving like it isn't hitting the table initially first when it drops onto the table.
[MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION] / [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] I recommend some tuning in this area. None of the table specimens I played exhibited the behavior currently in TPA.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Not platform specific:

Turning on Pro Mode will erase all local data and over write local scores with HSTD data from the ROM info in adjustments menu. Turning Pro Mode OFF will not restore the local HSTD data from standard mode.

This has been this way for at least 5 builds now, but no-one really wanted to report it as it keeps getting broken. Sort of a PITA to keep reporting something that gets fix't then broke the next month.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah but its the beta, so you cant own the table until if officially released. I dont remember this happening in the betas before?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah but its the beta, so you cant own the table until if officially released. I dont remember this happening in the betas before?

It's been like this since beta began.

On release of beta...
If you have a season pass, it's your last table of this pack.
If not you can purchase pro or standard single table.
Or you can play the demo which is score limited.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
[MENTION=4524]Flippy[/MENTION],

Known bug:

"When two balls are locked, you can hear them constantly banging against each other. (Known Issue)"

I know this is listed as a known issue, however, I've observed that it happens with the first castle lock as well if a ball was locked during the previous game; additionally, it will persist until the castle lock multi-ball is activated or until the table is exited (quit); specifically, it will continue to sound the ball-on-ball collision sound from game to game except in those cases.

For whatever it is worth, that seems to indicate to me that other than the obvious resulting sound issue, that the table is not clearing the status (presence?) of a ball in the castle lock at end of game; only when a castle multi-ball is registered does it seem to recognize that there is no ball present.

Sorry if that observation is obvious to you as a developer, just noted it wasn't specifically addressed in that manner and would rather be "Captain Obvious" than have that leak through to the release somehow.

Enjoying the table replication and android implementation though, very well done.

Thanks,

Pop Sergeant

Tom

Sep 9, 2012

On release of beta...
no there seems to be some problem with purchasing the table for me and some other people, i know of 2 people from sweden that cant buy it altleast.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
no there seems to be some problem with purchasing the table for me and some other people, i know of 2 people from sweden that cant buy it altleast.

I'm on a season pass, so can't see purchase options. (until next month) :)

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012

On release of beta...

This is correct, you've always been able to purchase the table during the beta. The purchase carries over when the final release drops. The score limitation has always been there as well.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
This is correct, you've always been able to purchase the table during the beta. The purchase carries over when the final release drops. The score limitation has always been there as well.

This beta specifically doesn't allow the user to purchase BSD. Prob because it's a beta...

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
If the rat jackpot (maybe some others too) count down and a ball is locked into the castle, a new ball is in the plunger. But on the HUD still the countdown is visible. To get the ball into the game, it's the first time trail and error. If you this one-of-a-kind only remember; but it's not possible to make a skill shoot

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
While on mist-multiball if you lose one ball the table end the second ball

It's a known issue. This usually occurs when a ball is in the Mist ball path while a ball drains. Were working on it.

[MENTION=4524]Flippy[/MENTION],

Known bug:

"When two balls are locked, you can hear them constantly banging against each other. (Known Issue)"

I know this is listed as a known issue, however, I've observed that it happens with the first castle lock as well if a ball was locked during the previous game; additionally, it will persist until the castle lock multi-ball is activated or until the table is exited (quit); specifically, it will continue to sound the ball-on-ball collision sound from game to game except in those cases.

For whatever it is worth, that seems to indicate to me that other than the obvious resulting sound issue, that the table is not clearing the status (presence?) of a ball in the castle lock at end of game; only when a castle multi-ball is registered does it seem to recognize that there is no ball present.

Sorry if that observation is obvious to you as a developer, just noted it wasn't specifically addressed in that manner and would rather be "Captain Obvious" than have that leak through to the release somehow.

Enjoying the table replication and android implementation though, very well done.

Thanks,

Pop Sergeant

It's a known issue that we had and fixed on PC. It should be fixed in an upcoming build.

3:10 in this video shows the correct exit speed from the VUK to the left return lane.

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA Pinball Machine (Williams 1…: http://youtu.be/EuHQQqor3KI

Currently the eject speed and velocity from the mouth of the habitrail is far too fast. The ball is behaving like it isn't hitting the table initially first when it drops onto the table.
[MENTION=4573]Scumble373[/MENTION] / [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] I recommend some tuning in this area. None of the table specimens I played exhibited the behavior currently in TPA.

Some tuning was done to the coffin ramp to try and help correct the drop speed as well as failed shots that were hitting the post but still clearing the ramp. It's a known issue.

The coffin lighting is also a known bug Scumble and I were discussing on Friday. There is supposed to be flashing inside the coffin and the black cover lacks transparency as well as lighting. So another known issue that should get be getting fixed in the upcoming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts