Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
I'm pretty sure that TPA will be the first full priced Steam game that I'll have bought for about 3 years now :D

Same.

"I'll just wait for the next Steam sale and get it for cheap... ...Okay that lasted five seconds, where the hell is my Visa card?"

It could likely be the first Steam game I'll have ever preordered if they offer a preorder discount.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Season pass for season 1 and 2 will be available at launch.

Nice! I know the decision is up to Jay and Bobby, but you guys should really push for them to include Tales of the Arabian Nights for free to wet consumer's appetite and intice them to purchase more tables.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Season pass for season 1 and 2 will be available at launch.

Some promising news being posted here lately, thanks for the updates Mike.

Good news that the plan is to make all the tables available in demo form, I'm sure that will entice more buyers and grab some more exposure.

I wonder if this means that all of Season 1 tables will be available at launch? Don't worry, I'm not expecting commitment to that! :D

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Some promising news being posted here lately, thanks for the updates Mike.

Good news that the plan is to make all the tables available in demo form, I'm sure that will entice more buyers and grab some more exposure.

I wonder if this means that all of Season 1 tables will be available at launch? Don't worry, I'm not expecting commitment to that! :D

So far the plan is to release all tables that have been put out on mobile up to date at launch. You can buy the season 1 pass and get all the first year tables at a discounted rate. I'm not sure if Steam has an approval process for patches, so I imagine we'll be releasing new table packs at or around the same time as the mobile.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
So far the plan is to release all tables that have been put out on mobile up to date at launch. You can buy the season 1 pass and get all the first year tables at a discounted rate. I'm not sure if Steam has an approval process for patches, so I imagine we'll be releasing new table packs at or around the same time as the mobile.

Awesome, my wallet is gonna hate me.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
That's great about S1 & S2 being available for purchase right at launch.

That said are there any additional enhancements to the PC tables over the console versions?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Wow, what table will you play first? STTNG I think for me, unless Flight 2000 is in the initial release. I hope it wont be though, that would mean a few more months of delay.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Wow, what table will you play first? STTNG I think for me, unless Flight 2000 is in the initial release. I hope it wont be though, that would mean a few more months of delay.

I would start with twilight zone, but right after would be TOTAN since its the first game where I actually learned the rules.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
So far the plan is to release all tables that have been put out on mobile up to date at launch.

Wow! Much more info than I was expecting there. Liking the sound of that! Many thanks, Mike.

Hope the PC build isn't giving you too many headaches. Looking forward to launch.

Also looking forward to the E3 PS4 demo of STTNG. Would be amazing to see some of that next-gen console tech applied to the PC version.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks Mike for all the info. They should increase your pay you as are developer and community mgr rolled into one :)

Is there any possibility that the first release will have the single screen portrait mode, or is that likely to still come later?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Awesome, my wallet is gonna hate me.

My thoughts exactly. :)

Right there with ya.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Mike.

karl

May 10, 2012
Fantastic news, Mike. Thanks for all the info you provide to this forum. It is very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts