Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dach

May 29, 2013
You aren't alone Warhog! I think a lot of people are and would be more than happy to plunk down some money to play on something other than a small screen.
@ Biff ; I don't have an avatar on any forum and would use the TPA as one if Farsight would allow it. ( kinda doubt they would but ...)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Seeing as QA got a build to check over, as long as there not severe problems it'll be available to us very soon.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The collective impatience here is making me impatient. Any posts from here on out complaining about the lack of release on the PC version are getting summarily axed. Everyone both here and at FarSight is already more than aware that people want it faster, so there's no need to keep repeating it.

dach

May 29, 2013
I think the impatience could be tempered with some re-assurance from Farsight that it wont be much longer and that feature creep isnt delaying the release. ( I understand the desire for cab support but really for the majority that is not an issue. Given the ease of patching PC it can always be added )

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
QA reported a few bugs. Only one major one to fix before we can do a beta. The issue has to do with fullscreen not working in some cases.

We should have some news about the beta this week I imagine.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Say you fix the bug today, what sort of time scale are we looking at before we get emailed our steam codes to download it?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Say you fix the bug today, what sort of time scale are we looking at before we get emailed our steam codes to download it?

I'm not sure actually. I don't know how long it takes to get codes from Steam. Also not sure what management/productions plan is.

dach

May 29, 2013
i'm crushed[/SIZE

Edited: sounded to much like a whine. sorry

Last edited:

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
August is a long month, could be released begining middle or end so there's plenty of time. Internal beta is in the final stages now, Kickstarter beta testers should be getting their copy soon. Not much longer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts